When it comes to fame and being a celebrity, it comes through diverse ways. While some are famous for their wealth, job, beauty, special features of theirs, others are also famous because of the relationship they had with celebrities.
In this article, we take a look at Ghanaians who became famous for dating or marrying celebrities.
Shatta Michy is the baby mother of self-acclaimed dancehall king, Shatta Wale. Before dating Shatta Wale, Michy was seldomly known by most Ghanaians. However, she rose to fame after some public appearances and stage performances with the dancehall king. Although the two aren’t a thing anymore, Shatta Michy has got two things from the dancehall artiste, first an adorable son named Majesty and stardom.
Michy is not letting her stardom go waste. She launched her musical career as one of the fruits of her relationship with Shatta Wale. She has capitalised on it to run several businesses and promote brands. Even if she does not reconcile with Shatta Wale to continue their relationship, she would forever remain grateful for the celebrity status she attained as a result of dating him.
Gifty Mawunya Nkornu
Before meeting the handsome actor John Dumelo, Gifty Mawonya Nkornu was a student at the Ghana School of Law and a kid sister to famous Ghanaian actress and entrepreneur, Selassie Ibrahim. However, Gifty caught the public eye when she got married to actor John Dumelo, since then her following on social media and the attention she receives from the public has never ceased.
Gifty makes headlines with her social media comments and now has a good social media following that she can boldly refer to as fans. We won’t be surprised to see Gifty in the near future promoting brands and businesses to her followers.
Lawrence Abrokwa, is the ex-husband of comedienne cum TV and radio personality Afia Schwarzenegger. He became extremely famous when he got married to Afia Schwarzenegger. Although the marriage didn’t work out because of rumoured infidelity, Lawrence Abrokwa is now famous. He has been interviewed on several occasions and has featured in a music video. He has become famous that he joined a musician to pull a publicity stunt to promote a music video.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Akwesi Boateng is the baby daddy and husband to famous and wealthy actress Bibi Bright. Until they married, Akwesi Boateng was unknown to many, so not only did he win the heart of the beautiful actress, he became one of Ghana’s darling and celebrated boys.
Kweku Reveloe is now enjoying his fame after Efia Odo took to her social media page to announce him as her boyfriend. Kweku has attracted a good social media following and anything he posts about Efia Odo makes headlines.
Annica is musician Okyeame Kwame’s wife. Okyeame Kwame doesn’t hesitate to flaunt photos of his wife to showcase her beauty and goodies that God has given her. This has automatically granted Annica a celebrity status.
Dr. Louisa Satekla
Before meeting and marrying the president of the Bhim Nation, Dr. Louisa was living a private life absent of stardom and celebrity status. However, she rose to fame and stardom after she got married to Stonebwoy. Her marriage stirred up controversies as many accused Stonebwoy of encouraging young girls to be video vixens while he went in for a well-educated woman. All these allegations gave Dr Louisa Satekla the fame and celebrity status she never worked nor wished for.
Though Dr Louisa had appeared in the media for winning several academic awards, it wasn’t enough to shoot her to fame.
Maxwell Mensah is the husband of famous and rich Ghanaian Actress Nana Ama McBrown. Maxwell, though not a celebrity, is famous for dating musician Mzbel and marrying Nana Ama. Since Maxwell and Nana Ama McBrown got married, they have become the couple goals for most Ghanaians. Maxwell who now has the public eye has seen his social media followership increased astronomically, a sign of a person admired and celebrated by most.
He made headlines during the Fathers’ Day celebrations for her beautiful daughter. Maxwell also appears on any list that has to do with celebrities who married women older than them. He is 10 years younger than his wife Nana Ama McBrown.
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who have been accused of sexual misconduct
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who cannot keep a secret
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- Musicians who make being a Ghanaian very honourable
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghanaian celebrities who lost contracts after shameful acts in public
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Sold Their Talent For Travel Visas