Actor Akrobeto has noted that although his level of education is low, Ghanaians are in love with his news.
Akrobeto has been cracking ribs with his Real News programme on UTV. The way he pronounces the English words and the comical slant he puts on the news has made the programme very popular.
Speaking to Graphic Showbiz on his life and how far God has brought him, he mentioned that the feedback from Ghanaians is well appreciated.
He noted that his show “Real News” crosses boundaries and puts smiles on the faces of Ghanaians and he is appreciative of this fact.
On whether he will make his children venture into the movie industry, Akrobeto mentioned that they have not shown interest but if they do, he will willingly allow them because he has made fortunes out of movies.
- I live a righteous life so I don’t fear death – Akrobeto
- Politics won’t put money in my pocket – Akrobeto
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Not On Facebook
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6