Former President John Dramani Mahama says the hardship that Ghanaians are going through under the Akufo-Addo government is beyond imagination, considering the promises that the president Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and the New Patriotic Party (NPP) made ahead of the 2016 general elections.
He said the NPP created a false sense that it could out-perform the NDC in government but after winning the last elections, the policies of the government have resulted in untold hardship, with every sector of the economy taking a hit.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Addressing separate meetings with delegates of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) in the Asokwa, Oforikrom and Manhyia North constituencies as part of his flagbearer campaign tour of the Ashanti Region, Mr Mahama entreated Nana Akufo-Addo to listen to the cry and anguish of the people.
Mr Mahama said Nana Akufo-Addo should desist from saying that he would not be responding to presidential aspirants, adding that the aspirants are just carriers of messages of suffering Ghanaians.
“So he should listen before it is too late because Ghanaians are really suffering”, Mr Mahama said.
The former president appealed to the NDC delegates to vote massively for him in the upcoming flagbearer elections to enable the NDC to win back power from the NPP.
He said when elected in 2020, he will work hard to provide jobs and reduce the high cost of living in the country.
- Nana Addo lied about road contracts awarded by my government – Mahama
- 5 Promises John Mahama has made that we cannot trust
- 7 Promises by John Mahama that we can confidently trust
- The Death Of Atta Mills: Who bails the cat?
- Is John Mahama on a promising spree because he still believes Ghanaians have short memory?
- What Prof. Jane Naana Opoku has in common with past running mates that should scare the NPP
- Prof. Jane Naana Opoku? The Pros and cons put NDC in a tight corner
- Where are all the senior politicians in the NDC? The battle is no longer for babies
- John Mahama’s running mate announcement, and other important events coronavirus has affected
- Why John Mahama is bent on reversing the Public Universities Bill
- Analysis of the choice of Mahama’s running mate and its political consequences for the NDC
- Mahama’s Projects Nana Addo Has Abandoned, And How They Could Have Saved Ghanaians
- All what you need to know about the Universities Bill and why John Mahama has vowed to cancel it
- Can John Mahama win the elections with the same Green Book he lost with?
- Campaign of infrastructure: Whose legacy, Nana Addo or John Mahama?
- Election 2020: John Mahama or Nana Akufo-Addo?
- This is why Mahama is losing the 2020 elections
- Why President Nana Akufo-Addo will lose the 2020 General Elections to John Mahama easily
- Why John Mahama Would Win 2020 Elections
- Should everything be launched? The case of the launch of Ghana’s GHS600M stimulus package
- Why one of these 3 would be John Mahama’s running mate
- Why the NDC Should Not Present Mahama as Presidential Candidate Amidst Airbus Scandal
- Akufo-Addo and John Mahama shamed by international media
- Nana Akomea jabs Mahama at Manasseh’s book launch
- Akufo-Addo and his government want to remove ‘fearless’ Domelevo – Asiedu Nketia
- Akufo-Addo to cut sod on Sunday for the construction of Kumasi Film Village
- Akufo-Addo to use 2nd AFAG petition to order Domelevo to ‘step aside’ – NDC blows alarm
- Akufo-Addo gov’t, catholic bishops & CSOs in corruption war
- I won’t abandon Akufo-Addo’s projects like he’s done mine – Mahama
- Akufo-Addo personally supports NPP boys insults on his critics – A Plus alleges