Many celebrity relationships have endured scandals throughout the years. For some of these stars, their love quickly turns bitter, and there are unfortunately many cases of their relationships even becoming fierce.
Some female Ghanaian celebrities in the past have accused their partners of domestic violence which led to breakups. In this article, Ella4sam dives into some of the relationships of Ghanaian celebrities that witnessed physical assaults.
Vicky Zugah is one of the female celebrities who have been physically assaulted by ex-boyfriends. According to her, for the past four years, all the men she dated abused her by beating to the extent of being bruised beyond recognition.
The actress revealed that her worst domestic violence experience was when she had a broken arm and a bruised face after severe abuse by one of her ex-lovers. She also stated that she refused to open up because her friends and family advised her not to bring up such issues on air. Although the actress has had bad experiences when it comes to relationships, the actress is currently in another amorous relationship but tight-lipped about the identity of her new lover.
Kumawood actress Benedicta Gafah has also suffered abuse in her relationship. She was beaten up to the pulp by a jilted married ex-lover four years ago. According to her, she had no idea the man was married until his wife called to disclose the truth to her. She then broke up with the man but since the man could not stand been jilted, beat her up to the pulp.
After her she left her boyfriend of four years, it was rumoured that the actress is flirting with the famous televangelist, Angel Obinim. Some also claimed she had married secretly; however, the actress came out to refute all such claims saying, she has no intimate relationship with Obinim, nor married but focused on developing herself.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
About two years ago, Afia Schwarzenegger became the subject of ridicule when she was caught in red-handed by her ex-husband being bonked by another man on their matrimonial bed. The husband took videos and photos of her, and it ended up on social media, which led to their divorce. She sued Abrokwa for several charges including assaults.
Since her divorce, anyone who follows the actress is probably aware of how she enjoys single-life so much. She says she can afford to pay for a man if she needs one in bed.
Actress Yvonne Nelson’s relationship with Nigerian Singer Iyanya came to an end years ago. It was alleged that the actress was abused by the musician and vowed that she was done with Nigerian men.
Iyanya later in an interview when asked why he broke up with Yvonne, he said the main reason for the break up was because they hardly had time for each other, so they had to part ways. Yvonne Nelson had moved on successfully and is now with a daughter named Ryan with her British photography boyfriend. We can not confidently report if she is still dating the photographer.
Diamond Michelle Gbagonah, known in showbiz as Michy also revealed that she suffered severe physical and emotional abuse in the hands of her ex-boyfriend, Shatta Wale. She added that the one that took the bull by the horn was after the on-stage marriage proposal two years ago.
According to Michy, the abuse she suffered from the ‘ayoo’ hitmaker inflicted on her leaves her with the notion that the whole marriage proposal was a scam. After Shatta Wale, Michy tried pursuing a career in journalism, and although nothing productive has been seen about that recently, we hope she is doing well. The actress is still believed to be single as she has been reticent about her love life lately.
And there comes a bonus …
I call this a bonus because he is not a female.
Famous gospel singer, Ernest Opoku although not a female, has earned himself a position on this list. The singer was assaulted by her girlfriend, Kumawood actress Nayas. The latter is believed to have lashed the gospel artist in one of his in-studio interview session over some pregnancy controversies involving. Since that relationship ended, Ernest Opoku has been quiet about his love and sexual life and is concentrating solely on his music and other businesses. Nayas has also moved on is now happily married.
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- VIDEO: I’ve 10 Videos Of Ernest Opoku Sleeping With Women In Germany – Afia Schwarzenegger Reveals
- VIDEO: Ernest Opoku Was Good In Bed But Couldn’t Impregnate Me – Tracey Boakye Reveals
- PHOTOS: Ghanaian Celebrities Storm Social Media With Beautiful Photos To Mark Ghana’s 62nd Independence Anniversary
- VIDEO: Nayas Threatens To Leak ‘Dirty’ Audios Of Ernest Opoku
- Ernest Opoku And Brother Sammy Were ‘Playing’ Nayas?
- I Love Watching ‘Bedroom’ Videos – Nayas Confesses
- VIDEO: Nayas Predicts Madness For Ernest Opoku
- VIDEO: Gospel Musician, Ernest Opoku Believes In ‘Antoa’ Than God – Nayas Reveals
- Nayas reveals how she made Ernest Opoku speak tongues in bed
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Died At The Peak Of Their Careers
- Ghanaian celebrities who abandoned fame to preach the gospel
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Ghanaian celebrities who stole our hearts and never came back
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Sold Their Talent For Travel Visas
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who have won the hearts of Ghanaians
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrities who are alive but some people think they are dead
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Talent Are Still Questioned