In 2018, some Ghanaian celebrities found love and tied the knot in Holy matrimony without delays, the likes of Sarkodie, John Dumelo, Becca, Sammy Forson, Bibi Bright, Eddy Nartey, Chantelle Asante and a few others tied the knot with their lovers.
But luck wasn’t on the side of some Ghanaian female celebrities as they got their hearts broken by their partners of which some haven’t recovered from.
─Yvonne Nelson: The mother of one got her heart broken after her baby daddy, Jamie Roberts deleted all her photos from his Instagram page. She recently posted on Instagram that she hasn’t sex for a year and that she needs a date clearly suggesting that her relationship with Jamie Roberts wasn’t fruitful.
─Juliet Ibrahim: Ghanaian Nigeria-based actress, Juliet Ibrahim after flaunting her Nigerian boyfriend, Iceberg Slim on social media for months got dumped for reasons best known to them. They also unfollowed each other and deleted each other’s photos on their Instagram pages. Juliet Ibrahim was throwing subtle jabs at Iceberg Slim which clearly suggested that she suffered a broken heart.
─Efia Odo: TV presenter and Instagram model, Efia Odo is currently suffering from a broken heart after Kweku Reveloe dumped her two months ago. Efia Odo after the painful breakup went ‘mad’ on social media and started throwing jabs at Kweku. Kweku who could not stand Efia’s rants warned her to shut up else all her dirty secrets will be out. He recently revealed that he had to spend $12,000 just to see Efia’s mother in the United States.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
─Sister Derby: Ghanaian model and musician, Sister Derby got the shock of her life after Fella Makafui snatched her boyfriend, Medikal from her. Medikal after years of dating Sister Derby dumped her for Fella Makafui with the reason that Fella cooks better than her. Sister Derby is currently healing broken heart wounds.
─Afia Schwarzenegger: Afia may deny having a broken heart after her boyfriend whom she was preparing to marry dumped her for insulting Menzgold CEO, Nana Appiah Mensah over her mother in law’s Ghc4.3 million locked investment at Menzgold. Her mother in law cancelled their marriage plans after she ignored the advice to stop insulting NAM1.
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- VIDEO: Nana Ama McBrown Has Been Pregnant For 11 Months?
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- Menzgold Saga: What Zylofon Media signees should include in their New Year resolutions
- PHOTO: Efia Odo Posts Photos Of Yvonne Nelson’s Plush Mansion On Social Media
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson Knew Becca Was Pregnant Before Her Wedding Ceremony?
- From Police Cells, NAM1 Unfollows Becca, Shatta Wale And Other Zylofon Signees
- REVEALED: Becca Was 3 Months Pregnant Before Her Marriage
- JUST IN: Becca Welcomes Her First Child 6 Months After Marriage
- Properties Zylofon Media Signees Have Acquired; Probably With Menzgold’s Cash
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- Menzgold brouhaha: Afia Schwar trolls Becca for deleting all photos of NAM1 from her Instagram page – VIDEO
- Menzgold saga: Customers should put the blame on Becca, Shatta Wale, Sarkodie and others – Financial Analyst