Monogamy, right? Giving birth out of wedlock, right? People are different, and not everyone can stick with one partner successfully. Recently, some people are even subscribing to the view that monogamy is a chain most of us are being bound with.
Come to think of it; In Islam, polygamy is permitted. And most often than not, the wives of the Muslim man resides in the same house albeit, peacefully. At least, it tells that polygamy isn’t as bad as it is being made to seem. After all, isn’t variety the spice of life?
Some of our celebrities have also taken the path of a ‘free life’ and have had children with different partners. In no way should we be judgmental towards them. Let’s take a look.
She has two children. The second, a baby girl was born on Wednesday, 13th May, 2020. She has a son (her first child) whose father is a footballer and plays in Ghana. Guess who? It’s Aduana Stars striker, Yahaya Mohammed.
Yahaya has had stints with other clubs such as; Tema Youth, Amidaus Professionals, Kumasi Asante Kotoko as well as Azam FC, a club in Tanzania. Tracey indicated in an interview that she would have been married to Yahaya. However, Yahaya rescinded his decision of having the baby with her which subsequently caused their split.
The identity of the father of her second child is not yet known.
It’s not in the wrong stead if we refer to him as the ‘Father Abraham’ of Ghana’s entertainment industry. It is reported that he has even lost count of the number of children he has given birth to. However, it is believed that he has 11 kids with different ladies. He normally flaunts six of the reported eleven children. It is also believed that the rest of his kids and their mothers live outside Ghana.
He was entangled in a love web in 2010 when it was found out that he married two women without duly informing them. These include; Christiana Aboagye Mensah, mother of Theresa Toyila Samini who was based in Canada and another lady based in the UK known as Ms. Geker, mother of Yelisun Samini. He married Ms. Geker at a private ceremony in London. He apologized to both ladies in a statement.
There are reports that he allegedly married a third wife.
Her real name is Nana Ekua Amoah. She has four children and it is believed that these children have different fathers. She has successfully managed to keep the identities of her baby daddies secret.
The maverick and outspoken politician needs no introduction as he has on several occasions, professed his love for women. He also has the financial muscle and so it is of little surprise that he has 22 children with different women, otherwise known as baby mammas.
Despite his love for women, he is married to Stella Wilson. Adwoa Safo, the MP for Dome Kwabenya is part of his numerous baby mammas. He also has a child with Moira Araba Dawson-Williams. Moira is the mother of one of Ken’s children who was recently described by Ken as a drug addict and prostitute. Earlier in June, Ken admitted to having two wives and ten baby mammas.
“This pastor, he get swag roff”. The young and dynamic Rev. Obofuor is also on this list. His real name is Kwaku Adjei Antwi and his church is known as Anointed Palace Chapel (APC). His wife, Ciara Antwiwaa, recently gave birth to triplets.
However, according to a certain Prophet Agyemang, popularly referred to as the “Arch Prophet”, Rev. Obofuor’s first wife is called Rita. The “Arch Prophet” claimed that Rev. Obofuor married Rita in a ceremony which was attended by less than 10 people. The ‘Arch Prophet’ went on to state that Rev. Obofuor had two kids with Rita but the kids and Rita sadly passed on. That’s very sad.
Her real name is Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa. She is a comedienne, actress and television/radio presenter. Of course, she needs no introduction and is also reported to have children with different men. She has three children; James Ian Geiling Heerdegan, John Irvin Geiling Heerdegen and Adiepena Geiling Amankoma.
She’s been married thrice and her kids were fathered by different men. One fathers the twice, while other fathers the girl.
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Corona Babies: List of Ghanaian celebrities who have given birth in 2020
- Ghanaian musicians using their real names as stage names
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Atheists
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- Ghanaian celebrities who have publicly shown displeasure for Akufo Addo’s governance
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Mastermind: How Rev. Obofuor Tactically Silenced Kennedy Agyapong
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who cannot keep a secret
- Video: Eagle Prophet Is Not My Baby Daddy, DNA Can Prove – Gloria Kani Responds To Fake News
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who found love beyond our borders
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Ghanaian celebrities in long-distance relationships
- Ghanaian celebrities with royal blood that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who have hit rock bottom
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs