Children are a blessing to many in the world. They come with some sort of happiness in many homes. They might be very worrying and stubborn sometimes but they stand for unity, togetherness, determination and happiness. Though it has been condemned by many, couples are expected to have children soon after their marriage. People who face difficulties in conceiving try everything within their means to make it possible. When all scientific approaches fail, they resort to God for divine intervention.
In this article, we take a look at some Ghanaian celebrities who went through difficult times and miscarriages before they had to bear a child. Some of these celebs even lost their children.
Nana Ama McBrown
The Ghanaian actress Felicity Agyemang is known in showbiz as Nana Ama McBrown. In 2016, she married her longtime boyfriend Maxwell Mawu Mensah. The two were not able to get a child for two years until 2019 when Nana Ama McBrown gave birth to her baby girl called Maxin Mawushi Mensah in Canada.
Nana Ama McBrown warmed the hearts of Ghanaians especially his fans on social media by showing the face of her daughter baby Maxin on social media after being subjected to intense pressure that she has lied over giving birth. Nana Ama became to happy and grateful to God for giving her a daughter that she had to kiss her affectionately during her birthday. Ghanaians criticized the actress for kissing her daughter. This issue trended and even landed in the American media.
Baby Maxin, celebrated her first birthday on Friday, February 21, 2020 in grand style. Nana Ama McBrown, one of the richest actresses in Ghana, took baby Maxin to the Ashan Children’s Home at Kodie near Kumasi to celebrate the birthday with the kids there and handed over a building which took her just 3 weeks to put up for the orphanage to be used as a canteen.
Gifty Anti is a Ghanaian broadcaster and Journalist. She is the host of the Standpoint programme on Ghana Television (GBC). Gifty got married to Nana Ansah Kwao IV, Chief of Akwamu Adumasa at the age of 45 in 2015. She gave birth to her first child on August 11, 2017 two years after their marriage. Their daughter, Nyame Anuonyam, has been a pride for the couple and they express so much joy in having a miracle child, even at her age.
Gifty Anti was recently in the news for testing for coronavirus.
Kafui Danku is a Ghanaian actress and movie producer who hails from the Volta region of Ghana. She is married to a Canadian man. The ever beautiful actress is now 38 years is having two kids with her husband. The actress prior to giving birth to her first child disclosed that she has been through a lot with pregnancy-related issues after she got married to her Canadian husband. The actress revealed he had three miscarriages.
Salley Galley is the wife of Praye Tiatia. The actress has revealed that she has tried everything within her means but not conceiving. The two got married in 2015 and are currently looking up to God to bless them with a child. It is my prayer that God grants them their heart desire.
Princess Shyngle is a Ghanaian-Gambian actress. She has become very popular for her tiny waist and controversial statements on social media. Princess took to social media to announce her engagement to her Senegalese boyfriend but the marriage seems to have collapsed. Later, Princess revealed she is pregnant but the actress took to social media that she had been through difficult times during her pregnancy that eventually led to a miscarriage.
There were not enough information from the actress to authenticate this claim. She just made them and we could not establish if it’s true or a publicity stunt.
Joseph Nana Osei Kofi is also known as Wayoosi. There were speculations on social media that the actor has died some years back after a short illness. Immediately after surviving a health scare, the Kumawood actor Wayoosi painfully lost his six-month-old daughter Blessing Osei Fremah. Reports indicated that the daughter died as a result of suffering a drug overdose. Since then, the actor has been struggling with his girlfriend to make new babies but to no avail.
It is my prayer that God grants you the fruit of the womb when you need it. If you believe, type AMEN in the comment box below.
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- A Sad Fathers’ Day: Celebrities Who Have Lost Their Kids To Death
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- I’m gifted that’s why Fred Nuamah hates me – Kobi Rana
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Wondering how Nana Ama McBrown gets money to buy the expensive cars? Here are her sources of income
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- List of popular persons Rev. Obofour has gifted cars
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- Gifty Anti and British MP Diane Abbott to speak to Ghana Diaspora women in London
- Wayoosi reveals the number of bottles of alcohol he takes in a day
- I don’t care if people don’t like me – Princess Shyngle
- I’m the queen of body works – Princess Shyngle
- Nana Ama McBrown reveals how she encountered fake pastors because of childlessness
- And so what? – Gifty Anti throws tantrums publicly
- Stefflon Don debunks rumors of Burna Boy ditching her for Princess Shyngle
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates husband’s birthday with celebrities
- The movie industry has contributed to more Ghana’s economy and needs to be supported – Nana Ama Mcbrown to Majority leader
- Build Film Village in Kumasi not Kyebi – Kumawood Stars petition parliament
- McBrown, other Kumawood filmmakers ‘storm’ Parliament
- ‘A respected man told me he is available if i want to cheat on my husband’ – Gifty Anti
- Princess Shyngle’s waist has moved from sexy to scary in this new photo
- Ignore These Bloggers Because You Have More Followers Than Them – Princess Shyngle Ignorantly Advises Salma Mumin
- Princess Shyngle Says People In The Movie Industry Want To Kill Her With Juju
- VIDEOS: White Men In Dubai Now Call Me “Superstar from Africa” – Princess Shyngle