Children are a blessing to many in the world. They come with some sort of happiness in many homes. They might be very worrying and stubborn sometimes but they stand for unity, togetherness, determination and happiness. Though it has been condemned by many, couples are expected to have children soon after their marriage. People who face difficulties in conceiving try everything within their means to make it possible. When all scientific approaches fail, they resort to God for divine intervention.
In this article, we take a look at some Ghanaian celebrities who went through difficult times and miscarriages before they had to bear a child. Some of these celebs even lost their children.
Nana Ama McBrown
The Ghanaian actress Felicity Agyemang is known in showbiz as Nana Ama McBrown. In 2016, she married her longtime boyfriend Maxwell Mawu Mensah. The two were not able to get a child for two years until 2019 when Nana Ama McBrown gave birth to her baby girl called Maxin Mawushi Mensah in Canada.
Nana Ama McBrown warmed the hearts of Ghanaians especially his fans on social media by showing the face of her daughter baby Maxin on social media after being subjected to intense pressure that she has lied over giving birth. Nana Ama became to happy and grateful to God for giving her a daughter that she had to kiss her affectionately during her birthday. Ghanaians criticized the actress for kissing her daughter. This issue trended and even landed in the American media.
Baby Maxin, celebrated her first birthday on Friday, February 21, 2020 in grand style. Nana Ama McBrown, one of the richest actresses in Ghana, took baby Maxin to the Ashan Children’s Home at Kodie near Kumasi to celebrate the birthday with the kids there and handed over a building which took her just 3 weeks to put up for the orphanage to be used as a canteen.
Gifty Anti is a Ghanaian broadcaster and Journalist. She is the host of the Standpoint programme on Ghana Television (GBC). Gifty got married to Nana Ansah Kwao IV, Chief of Akwamu Adumasa at the age of 45 in 2015. She gave birth to her first child on August 11, 2017 two years after their marriage. Their daughter, Nyame Anuonyam, has been a pride for the couple and they express so much joy in having a miracle child, even at her age.
Gifty Anti was recently in the news for testing for coronavirus.
Kafui Danku is a Ghanaian actress and movie producer who hails from the Volta region of Ghana. She is married to a Canadian man. The ever beautiful actress is now 38 years is having two kids with her husband. The actress prior to giving birth to her first child disclosed that she has been through a lot with pregnancy-related issues after she got married to her Canadian husband. The actress revealed he had three miscarriages.
Salley Galley is the wife of Praye Tiatia. The actress has revealed that she has tried everything within her means but not conceiving. The two got married in 2015 and are currently looking up to God to bless them with a child. It is my prayer that God grants them their heart desire.
Princess Shyngle is a Ghanaian-Gambian actress. She has become very popular for her tiny waist and controversial statements on social media. Princess took to social media to announce her engagement to her Senegalese boyfriend but the marriage seems to have collapsed. Later, Princess revealed she is pregnant but the actress took to social media that she had been through difficult times during her pregnancy that eventually led to a miscarriage.
There were not enough information from the actress to authenticate this claim. She just made them and we could not establish if it’s true or a publicity stunt.
Joseph Nana Osei Kofi is also known as Wayoosi. There were speculations on social media that the actor has died some years back after a short illness. Immediately after surviving a health scare, the Kumawood actor Wayoosi painfully lost his six-month-old daughter Blessing Osei Fremah. Reports indicated that the daughter died as a result of suffering a drug overdose. Since then, the actor has been struggling with his girlfriend to make new babies but to no avail.
It is my prayer that God grants you the fruit of the womb when you need it. If you believe, type AMEN in the comment box below.
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities with royal blood that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who are building brands around their body parts
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- A Sad Fathers’ Day: Celebrities Who Have Lost Their Kids To Death
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- I’m gifted that’s why Fred Nuamah hates me – Kobi Rana
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who found love beyond our borders
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto