It looks to be a new trend among Ghanaian public figures and celebrities. I am talking about the act of Ghanaian celebrities taking and choosing their sexual partner from outside Ghana.
Although we do not understand the reason for which they prefer foreigners to their natives, it is believed that most do that because of the bad experiences they have had from past relationships with locals, and sometimes because they want to secure some level of financial security.
These Ghanaian celebrities married or dated foreigners.
Ghanaian actress and movie producer, Yvonne Nelson is currently a proud mother of a mixed-race baby girl called Ryn Roberts. Ryn Roberts is the end product of a relationship Yvonne Nelson had with her White British national photographer boyfriend, Jamie Roberts.
Before her relationship with the British national, Yvonne Nelson dated famous Nigerian singer, Iyanya, but their relationship was brief since it ended bitterly. Yvonne Nelson probably does not see Ghanaian men as attractive or just have an extreme taste for foreign men.
Ghanaian actress Kafui Danku is no stranger when it comes to dating and having an amorous relationship with non-Ghanaians. The actress is also a proud mother of a mixed-race baby girl called Lorde with her Canadian husband, Mr. Pitcher.
Although when the couple first got married, she was accused of marrying the rich Canadian man who is old enough to be his father because of her money, the actress refuted all such claims saying, “age is just a number when it comes to relationship. She explained further that she chose her husband because he is calm, mature, and well-behaved compared with the young men she had dated before”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Ghanaian-Lebanese actress Nadia Buari, decided to look beyond the borders of Ghana for her sexual partner. She is a proud mother of mixed race twin girls. Although much is not known about the man whom Nadia Buari is in a romantic relationship with, it is believed that he is a very wealthy Arabian.
Before her marriage to her Arabian husband, Nadia Buari was dating famous Nigerian actor Jim Ike but had to quit after Jim Ike was caught cheating on the beautiful actress with a Nigerian lady. Before Jim Ike, he dated famous Ghanaian national and footballer, Michael Essien but it did not go well.
Ghanaian actress born Valentina Agyeiwaa, Afia Schwarzenegger was married to a South African national, Mr. Irvin Heerdegen Geiling, with whom she gave birth to her twin boys, John Irvin Heerdegen Geiling, and James Ian Heerdengen Geiling.
Afia Schwar also has a daughter. After that, she married her Ghanaian bodybuilder husband, Mr. Lawrence Abrokwa but ended following rumours of infidelity on her part.
After Juliet Ibrahim’s marriage with the son of Safo Kantaka, Nana Safo Junior ended, the actress moved to date foreign men. After her divorce, it was rumoured that the actress was dating Nigerian actor and playboy, Jim Ike but neither Juliet nor Jim Ike confirmed the rumour.
Briefly after that, Juliet Ibrahim got into an intimate relationship with Nigerian rapper, Olusegun Olowookere famously known as Iceberg Slim. Their relationship also ended in tears after the couple broke up after Iceberg Slim cheated on Juliet Ibrahim.
Famous Ghanaian professional tailor and former Big Brother Africa Star Elikem Komordzie has an extreme taste for foreign women. After the end of Big Brother Africa, Elikem dated his Zimbabwean colleague star from the Big Brother Africa, Pokello Nare, but their relationship did not end well.
After his relationship with Pokello, Elikem has also landed another Zimbabwean lady who is currently pregnant for her.
Captain Planet of 4×4
Captain Planet of 4X4 fame when he was ready to tie the knot looked beyond the boundaries of Ghana for his wife, in 2014, the rapper and Singer got wedded to Uche, a Nigerian woman who is currently the Benin MTN Chief Executive Officer.
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian families with the most celebrities
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Female Ghanaian celebrities who make haircut looks so cute
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- Ghanaian female celebrities who got broken heart in 2018
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who cannot keep a secret
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming