The majority of Ghanaians are of the view that the one difficult thing for celebrities is marriage and of course, celebrity marriages aren’t easy looking at the fame and the kind of people they come in contact with on a daily basis.
Well, in 2018, some Ghanaian celebrities defied all odds and tied the knot with their loved ones and Asembi.com brings to you all the Ghanaian celebrities who married in 2018.
Check out the list of Ghanaian celebrities who married in 2018 below:
─Fred Nuamah: Ghanaian producer and CEO of Ghana Movie Awards, Fred Nuamah proposed to the love of his life, Martekor in a plane en route to Monrovia for the inauguration of George Weah as President of Liberia on January 21, 2018.
Fast forward on March 3, 2018, Fred Nuamah did the needful by tying the knot with Martekor at a private ceremony in Accra.
─John Dumelo: Actor John Dumelo also pulled a big surprise when news of his marriage with Lawyer Gifty Mawunya broke. A lot of controversies surrounded his marriage with Gifty but finally tied things up on May 12, 2018, at a private ceremony in Accra. It was during his marriage that KOD’s infamous “All over the place women” came about.
─Sarkodie: The boss of Sarkcess music, Sarkodie after a decade of dating his girlfriend Tracy Sarkcess finally married her on July 20, 2018, also at a private ceremony in Accra. The white wedding followed up in three days time where the majority of Ghanaian celebrities, the rich and influential graced the much-talk-about marriage ceremony.
─Chantelle Asante: The television producer and co-host of Celebrity fan zone on Ghone TV got married to her sweetheart, Reverend Kevin Adu on August 2, 2018, somewhere in Accra. The white wedding came off on August 6.
─Becca: Ghanaian songstress, Becca after a decade of being in the Ghanaian music industry tied the knot to Nigerian Economist and Artiste Manager, Daniel Oluwa Tobi Sanni on August 18, 2018, at a private ceremony in Accra. Their marriage ceremony was a blend of Ghanaian and Nigerian culture.
─Sammy Forson: Radio personality and former manager of Sarkodie, Sammy Forson surprised his girlfriend, Pearl by proposing to her at a banking hall somewhere in April 2018. They finally got married in a lovely traditional ceremony on September 1, 2018.
─Eddie Nartey: Ghanaian Actor, Director and Producer, Eddie Nartey on September 22, 2018, got married to his girlfriend, Vida Danso in a beautiful traditional ceremony. His marriage photos flooded social media with fans and followers congratulating them for tying the knot.
─Chris Attoh: Ghanaian versatile Actor and Producer, Chris Attoh 10 months after his divorce with Nigerian wife, Damilola quickly moved on to marry his fiancé, Betty at a private ceremony on October 7, 2018.
- Ghanaian female celebrities who got broken heart in 2018
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Ghanaians who became celebrities because they married or dated celebrities
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Ghanaian celebrities who have been accused of sexual misconduct
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- Top celebrities Ghanaians have lost to Nigeria
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society