Stars mostly find their way through the media with lousy news while others stand out and do avoid being in the media landscape for all the wrong reasons by portraying a lifestyle that is culturally and morally acceptable in most Ghanaian communities.
The Ghanaian celebrities on this list have never been in the news for the wrong reasons and they have managed to keep a clean sheet as far as controversies are concerned.
The “Effiakuma” boy is noted for his songs which transcend just the normal Hip life or Highlife genre as most of his songs address social issues and the ills of the modern society.
There have been several attempts by some persons who have tried to drag him to the gutters, but he has an excellent way of avoiding trouble, this he does by labelling any attack on his person as fake news and will not want to wade into lyrical beefs or conflicts. Throughout his career as a musician and a celebrity, he hasn’t been involved in any useless publicity stunts to sell his music, yet, he makes the sales.
Celebrated Ghanaian musician Okyeame Kwame is one of the most influential and active people in the music circles and on social media. He has built a brand without malice using his platforms to affect society positively.
In an era where marketing positivity has become difficult, especially in the showbiz circles, it is surprising that anyone could defy the norm and cause great influence on social media with positive content. On social media, he runs the Made in Ghana promo which projects local individual businesses.
The rapper is one of the numerous celebrities in Ghana who tries to be always in the news for good reasons. Not a single moment has he been involved in publicity stunts and or responding to diss songs. Okyeame Kwame has said on many platforms that he wants to be a good example for his children and producing songs they will be proud of.
Martha has been seen to be a good lady for the past years, and it’s hard to speak ill of her. She is noted for entreating her colleague celebrities to make out the most from their massive following on social media by positively impacting the lives of their followers but not to paint an unrealistic and socially unaccepted lifestyle to their followers.
She is number one when it comes to Ghanaian female celebrities who haven’t made a single negative headline in the media.
The award-winning actress has been an influential figure and a role model for most young ladies who are interested in acting and even those who are also interested in other trades. Jackie mostly is seen in the news for good reasons, not for wrong reasons.
She has embarked on some charity works and helping communities. Just recently, she was seen presenting some food items during the lockdown in the country due to the Covid-19. She has remained clean throughout her acting career with no scandal to her name.
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Ghanaian families with the most celebrities
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy Reveals Why President Akufo-Addo Is Silent On Menzgold Issues
- Menzgold ambassador, Stonebwoy never invested a dime
- Menzgold saga: Customers should put the blame on Becca, Shatta Wale, Sarkodie and others – Financial Analyst
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who found love beyond our borders
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Ghanaian celebrities in long-distance relationships
- Ghanaian celebrities with royal blood that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who have hit rock bottom
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Corona Babies: List of Ghanaian celebrities who have given birth in 2020
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Female Ghanaian celebrities who make haircut looks so cute
- Ghanaian musicians using their real names as stage names
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable