Ghanaian songstress Becca has been trending in the past 24 hours following reports that she has given birth just six months into her marriage.
The news of Becca’s childbirth has raised a debate on social media with many suggesting that she was pregnant before the wedding.
The social media debates have been extended to include other celebrities.
Controversial on-air-personality Afia Schwarzenegger has even wondered if her colleagues have special blessings from God that makes them get pregnant or impregnate their wives and give birth in less than nine months, unlike regular people.
YEN.com.gh brings you a list of some Ghanaian celebrities who have given birth in less than nine months after getting married leading to suggestions that they or their partners may have been pregnant before the marriage.
The singer married Nigerian banker and music executive, Daniel Tobi Sanni in a lavish ceremony on August 18, 2018.
The couple were reported to have welcomed their first child on February 5, 2019, and latest photos from Becca shows her with a baby bump confirm the news.
This means they gave birth to their just six months into their union.
2. John Dumelo:
The popular actor married Gifty Mawunya Nkronu in a traditional ceremony on May 12, 2018, and they welcomed their first baby in October 2018.
This means Dumelo’s wife gave birth after five months of marriage and the actor himself confirmed recently that Gifty was pregnant before they married.
The Dancehall artiste married Dr Louisa Ansong in June 2017.
By January 2018, the couple had welcomed a first child meaning they gave birth within six months.
The rapper married Dita Schandorf in March 2017. They welcomed their first baby in November 2018.
The time from their wedding to childbirth was eight months.
5. Kwaw Kese:
Kwaw got married to Efiewura actress, Doris Kyei Baffour in April 2016.
Six months after their wedding, in October 2016, the couple had their first.
- REVEALED: Becca Was 3 Months Pregnant Before Her Marriage
- JUST IN: Becca Welcomes Her First Child 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Top celebrities Ghanaians have lost to Nigeria
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- Ghanaian celebrities who have been accused of sexual misconduct
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- Ghanaians who became celebrities because they married or dated celebrities
- Kwaw Kese, and other Ghanaian celebrities who have gone to Prison
- Menzgold Saga: What Zylofon Media signees should include in their New Year resolutions
- Stonebwoy Is The Best Artiste In Ghana At The Moment – Kwaw Kese
- VIDEO: Nana Ama McBrown Has Been Pregnant For 11 Months?
- From Police Cells, NAM1 Unfollows Becca, Shatta Wale And Other Zylofon Signees
- Properties Zylofon Media Signees Have Acquired; Probably With Menzgold’s Cash