Initially, most Ghanaians subscribed to the three most famous religions in Ghana; Islam, Christianity and African Traditional religion, however, in recent times, a new crop of people who refer to themselves as Atheists are popping up.
Atheism is simply the disbelief of, or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods. And you would be shocked to know which of your favourite Ghanaian celebrities are atheists.
Famous Ghanaian radio presenter and reggae artist, Blakk Rasta, has made it publicly clear his disbelief in God. Although he was born a Muslim, Blakk Rasta says he does not believe in God any longer.
Brother of the African mermaid, Sister Derby, Wanluv Kubolor, is a well-known atheist. He has, on countless occasions, mocked God and Jesus Christ as well as Prophet Mohammed on his social media pages. Wanluv Kubolor says he prefers to see the world scientifically.
Panji Anoff is a famous Ghanaian-based Indian music producer and manager of Wanluv Kubolor. The music producer is famous for publicly saying he doesn’t believe in God and he doesn’t require one.
The “Abi sixteen years old” singer, Mzbel is a famous atheist. In an interview with Stacy Amoateng, she made it publicly known that she doesn’t trust God. She explained that there is another story of an Egyptian god, Horus, which is similar to that of Jesus, so it makes no sense to pick one story over the other.
According to Mzbel, he sees the whole Jesus and God story as a folktale or an Anansesem created by the Whites to emphasize on White Supremacy.
Famous Metro TV morning ride show host is a known atheist. The journalist who is a close friend of Mzbel has on countless occasions stated she has no time for God or Jesus, that is if they exist. The journalist feels, religion is a tool to control humans but holds no real meaning.
M3nsa is the team member of Wanluv Kubolor and his personal friend. He also has on several platforms confessed he does not believe any supreme being.
Avram Moshe, a supposed Christian pastor who has renounced God and Jesus, and is now an atheist and the leader of an apostate movement called Common Sense Family. The group prefer to use common sense than to believe in an unseen God.
Avram Moshe who just converted from being a Christian to being an Atheist called on his followers to throw away their Bibles as the book was written by the Whites to have dominion over other races. He has also been mocking Christians who pay tithe. According to him, the act of paying tithe is a modern-day fraud.
Former Afia Schwarzenegger television series star, Nana Tornado, is a known atheist. He does not hide this decision of his as he has already mentioned them in countless radio and television interviews.
To show he is an atheist, the actor recently posted a picture of a Qur’an and a Bible in a flush toilet on his Instagram page. This brought upon him the wrath of Ghanaians as they pronounced curses on him and called him all sort of names for his blasphemous act.
To make things worse, under the same post, Tornado replied all his attackers saying, “all Muslims and Christians and religious fanatics are stupid”.
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who have publicly shown displeasure for Akufo Addo’s governance
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who found love beyond our borders
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Ghanaian celebrities in long-distance relationships
- Ghanaian celebrities with royal blood that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who have hit rock bottom
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Corona Babies: List of Ghanaian celebrities who have given birth in 2020
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Female Ghanaian celebrities who make haircut looks so cute
- Ghanaian musicians using their real names as stage names
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Ghanaian celebrities you didn’t know are Muslims
- Top celebrities Ghanaians have lost to Nigeria
- Ghanaian celebrities who are building brands around their body parts
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- 30 Photos of GMB 2020 co-host Anita Akuffo that are causing stir online
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Musicians who make being a Ghanaian very honourable
- Ghanaian musicians who dropped their career and are better off as entrepreneurs