Ghana defender Phil Ofosu-Ayeh has been handed a three-match ban by the German Football Association (DFB) following his sending off for Wurzburger Kickers in their 1-0 defeat against Unterhaching in the Bundesliga 3 last weekend.
With Rothosen losing 1-0, Ghana right-back Ofosu-Ayeh was brought on a replacement for Patrick Gobel in the 66th minute.
But the 27-year-old let his team down in the dying embers of the match after referee Sören Storks gave him a direct red card for a dangerous play.
There was a judicial proceedings against the player after his indictment by the DFB control committee and has been suspended for three matches.
Wurzburger Kickers and the player have agreed to the verdict.
Ofosu-Ayeh joined the club on loan from English Premier League side Wolverhampton Wanderers during the winter transfer window.
He made three appearances for the side in the ongoing Bundesliga 3 campaign.
- English Premier League Betting Guide – Tips & Advice
- Special Competition: Karela United Whip Hearts Of Oak
- Special Competition: Eleven Wonders 0-3 Asante Kotoko – Porcupine Warriors return to winning ways
- Atletico Madrid places €80 million as Thomas Partey’s price tag
- I won’t naturalize for Russia – Kadri Mohammed pledges his allegiance to Ghana
- Barca coach disappointed in Kevin Boateng’s attitude to training
- Ghana can win 2019 AFCON without me – Gyan
- Bring back Muntari, KP Boateng – Alhaji Grusah
- Real Madrid consider shock move for Thomas Partey
- Sheep disrupt Liberty Prof. vrs Dwarfs game
- AFCON 2019: Egyptian Embassy To Assist Ghanaian Fans Ahead Of Tournament
- Inter star Kwadwo Asamoah delighted by ‘important’ win against Genoa
- Special Competition matchday 2 wrap: Sharks shoot down Hearts as Liberty humiliate Dwarfs
- Ghana moves three places up in latest FIFA rankings
- Team Dogboe cautions US Embassy
- Evans Mensah climbs from bench to grab brace as HJK Helsinki start Finnish League with victory
- Ghana defender Nicholas Opoku impresses as Udinese hold AC Milan in serie A
- Majeed Waris recovers from injury, travels with Nantes side to face PSG in French Cup
- Columbus Crew ace Harrison Afful suffers broken jawn 100th MLS cap; ruled out for SIX weeks
- Black Queens captain Elizabeth Addo elated after joining Chinese side Jiangsu Suning
- Man United target Thomas Partey features as Atletico Madrid close gap on Barcelona in La Liga
- KP Boateng will leave Barcelona at the end of the season
- Andre Ayew determined to win AFCON title
- Anthony Annan neglects kids; wife cries for help
- Black Stars Denied Hotel Access
- CAF CONFEDERATION CUP: Kotoko Fall To Zesco; Eliminated In Group Stage
- Asamoah Named As Manager of Schalke 04
- FIFA Approves A New 24 Team Club World Cup
- UEFA Champions League quarter-final draw: Manchester City face Tottenham, Barclelona play Man United
- Hearts of Oak CEO Mark Noonan resigns