Just about some few weeks ago, the VGMA best new artiste of the year, Kuami Eugene, trilled his audience on the VGMA stage with a performance that left his fans talking for days. It was sadly unacceptable how the major part of his show at the 2018 Ghana Meet Naija concept was annoyingly boring.
The highlife artiste of the year and the confusion hit maker entered the stage amidst so much anticipation from the crowd but woefully disappointed them for the greater part of his performance.
His introductory songs were so boring and he basically walked on stage for the greater part of the show.
This is not to say that Kuami Eugene as an artistes is wack but he totally fell short of the performance expected from artistes of his caliber. His three biggest songs Bullet proof, Angela and Confusion got the crowd singing and shouting but that was actually through no efforts of his.
The songs have already made big waves in and across Ghana and will get anyone dancing and singing along with or without him on stage.
Kuami Eugene was criticized a few months back for his inability to perform with live-band. His inability to perform at all and keep the crowd along with him is also becoming so obvious as he appear on the big stages.
The earlier he sits down and work on his stage craft, the better for his brand because he, Kidi, King Promise and the host of other young artistes are the future of the Ghana music industry.
WATCH KWAMI EUGENE PERFORMING AT GHANA MEETS NAIJA
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Asembi.com
- Ghana Meet Naija 2018: Kuami Eugene’s Performance Was Wack and Annoyingly Boring
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale’s ‘Gringo’ Likely To Win “Viral Song Of The Year” Award
- Slay Queen throws bedroom challenge to Kidi, Kuami Eugene and King Promise
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Shatta Wale’s “Gringo” Music Video Wins “African Video Of The Year” At 2019 Hipopo Music Awards In Uganda
- PHOTO: MzVee Has Been Replaced At Lynx Entertainment Until She Puts To Birth?
- VIDEOS: Mr Eazi, Kwaw Kese, Wendy Shay, King Promise, Others Shut Down Legon Pentagon Hall
- VIDEO: Full List Of Female Celebrities Allegedly Infected With HIV Drops Today?
- Lynx Entertainment CEO, Richie Reveals Why MzVee Has Been Quiet
- 3 MUSIC AWARDS 2019: Shatta Wale Tops With 11 Nominations – Full List
- Kidi Confirms MzVee Has Left Lynx Entertainment Record Label?
- Mzvee At Loggerheads With Kuami Eugene?
- Your Career Will End If You Dare Leave Lynx Entertainment – Prophet Cosmos Affran Warns Mzvee, Kidi And Kuami Eugene
- Upcoming Artistes Association Of Ghana To Hold Intercessory Prayers For Kuami Eugene, Kidi, Kwesi Arthur And Patapaa.
- I Felt Sad When Kuami Eugene, Kidi and King Promise Were Placed Under Hi-Life Category – Kumi Guitar laments
- Kuami Eugene and Kidi living in fear following Prophet Gaisie’s prophecy
- Kwesi Arthur replies Prophet Nigel Gaisie over his doom prophecy
- VIDEO: Top Ghone TV female presenter will die in 2019 – Prophet Nigel Gaisie predicts
- 2019 Prophecies: Kidi, Kuami Eugene and Kwesi Arthur will have difficult times in 2019 – Prophet Nigel Gaisie reveals
- 2019 Prophecies: Menzgold customers should forget about their locked funds – Prophet Nigel Gaisie
- PHOTO: Check out this throwback photo of Mzvee
- Kuami Eugene, Wendy Shay, TiC and others perform at Citi FM’s 2018 “Decemba 2 Rememba”
- Praye, Coded, Wutah Kobby and Tinny thrill fans at Citi FM’s 2018 “Decemba 2 Rememba” show
- MzVee is pregnant and planning to marry rich boyfriend?
- MzVee parting ways with Lynx Entertainment record label?
- Check out all the Ghanaian artistes whose songs made Apple Music 2018 A-list of African Music
- Sarkodie’s Wedding Song, ‘Can’t Let You Go’ Ft King Promise Makes Apple Music 2018 A-list of African Music
- Davido Crowned Artiste Of The Year At 2018 AFRIMA ─ See Full List Of Winners
- Ghana USA Peace Concert: Organizers react to reports that concert flopped
- FLOPPED: Ghana USA Peace Concert which had Maccasio, Patapaa, Kidi, Kuami Eugene, others billed recorded less than 50 people