Presiding Archbishop and General Overseer of the Action Chapel International, Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams has declared a 72-days fasting and prayers for Ghana.
Beginning Monday October 1, 2018, church members are expected to pray for God’s intervention in the current difficulties and hardship Ghanaians are currently facing.
“A powerful prayer is needed for a nation which is in crisis”, he told his congregation on Sunday.
Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams explained that, fasting is a very powerful tool deployed by leaders of nations who believe in God and fear God in days and times of national crisis.
“Leaders who believe in God and recognize in times of national crisis that human capability and intelligence and logic and philosophy can do but so much and can go but so far….and recognize and call upon God’s intervention to overturn national crisis….I proclaim by the voice of the blood of Jesus this 72 hour fast from Monday…..of the month of October….let the fast be proclaimed and let heaven and earth bear witness and let heaven intervene in the affairs of this country and overturn the suffering and the hardship and difficulties and crisis we face as a nation and a people….” the renowned bishop opined.
“We pray Heavenly Father you will intervene in the financial conditions of your people….in this nation…that you will overturn the family crisis…crisis in the life of our business community….health crisis…let it be overturned….grant o Lord that we will end this year on a note of victory…celebrating your goodness…” he added.
- Ken Ofori-Atta turns 60; hangs out with Akufo-Addo, Duncan-Williams, others
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- I have been betrayed – Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams
- I survived assassination attempt – Duncan Williams
- There’s a spiritual dimension to governance – Duncan-Williams
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Lucy Quist resigns from Normalisation Committee post
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Duncan-Williams’ son smokes, spills jail term experience on Social Media
- Duncan Williams’ son expresses interest in acting P()RN as he makes damning allegations against father
- Dortmund appoint Otto Addo as assistant coach
- Black Stars to hold training camp in Abu Dhabi
- Kwesi Appiah assesses Ghana’s chances
- Trabzonspor to open negotiations with Leeds over Ekuban
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Partey committed to Atletico Madrid amidst transfer rumours
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- Ghana’s two angels: An insult to their congregations
- SECURITY ALERT: Prophet Stephen Kwadwo Adom – a threat to public safety
- CUSTOMER CARE: Is Opportunity International Savings and Loans next to Midlands?
- Death and the politics of tribute in Ghana: Focusing on the Akan
- Honourable but not honest
- Did Dr. Otabil Indeed Play No Role In the Collapse of Capital Bank?
- Menzgold – Joy News’ Laughable So Called Visit to Menzgold’s London Office