Beauty standards have gone through many changes over the decades and have made women all around the world conformist. In the sixties, long slims legs and adolescent physique was a trend most women desired to meet. Again in the twenties, flat chest and boyish figures were adored by many. However, the current trend seems to reach heights where a woman is considered sexy if she has large breasts and butts, skinny but in a healthy-looking way and a flat tummy to meet this modern-day Coca-Cola shape requirement.
Celebrities like Kim Kardashian are poster women for the ideal body for the beauty standards of today. This has women increasingly finding ways to attain that body type. Some resort to plastic surgeries while others employ the tactical use of undergarments that give them the body they desire.
These Ghanaian celebrities have been busted for showing signs that indicate their eagerness to have big butts and hips by trying to fake it.
Benedicta Gafah is a Kumawood actress and socialite. She spares no chance in flaunting her luxurious lifestyle on social media and feeding her fans with images and photos that flatter her curvaceous self. However, some social media users have drawn the attention of fans to the fact that the actress may be wearing a hip and butt pad as her body shape seems not to be consistent in most pictures she posts.
Social media police have apprehended famous mixed race actress Juliet Ibrahim for allegedly wearing fake hip pads to deceive her fans. Like many before her, fans grew suspicious when they realized the inconsistency of body figure in most of Juliet Ibrahim’s pictures. The size of her hips is different in most photos of hers.
Arguably one of the most beautiful actresses in Ghana is Joselyn Dumas. The TV host and entrepreneur was busted for wearing hip and but pad. Like other colleagues of her, fans began to question the originality of her curvaceous body, as her hips are noted to have either increased or decreased in most pictures of hers. This has made her fans believe she has been wearing hips and butt pad.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Famous former Yolo star Fela Makafui for a while now has been in the media space for all the wrong reasons. Recently she was attacked by social media users for wearing fake hips and butt pads. She was also exposed when fans realized the inconsistency with her body figure, especially hips and butt.
Nana Aba Anamoah
The girls prefect as she has come to be known as, was also caught by social media police for wearing hips and but pads. The stature of ace Ghanaian journalist Nana Aba Anamoah began to raise eyebrows when fans realized distinct differences in the hips and butt size in different pictures.
Sandra Ankobiah is an actress, Socialite and lawyer. She some time ago announced her absence from social media to focus on her private life. However, when she resurfaced on social media, the actress had transformed into a very thick and curvy woman compared to her past self. This sudden transformation had raised the suspicion that Sandra Ankobiah may have probably gone for surgery while on break from social media. She has been spotted twerking in several TikTok videos to display her newly enhanced butts.
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- VIDEO: Sister Derby still can’t get over ex-lover Medikal; jams to his “too risky” song with friends
- PHOTO: Delay finally flaunts her boyfriend on social media as besties
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- I am dating a lucky man – Nana Aba talks about marriage, her relationship
- Calling me ‘ashawo’ is archaic, it won’t shut me up – Nana Aba to critics
- Nana Aba Anamoah, Caroline Sampson, others join 3music Awards board
- Nana Aba tops trends after criticising NPP, NDC
- Fella Makafui has become arrogant and pompous – Actor
- I’ve not done surgery on my butt – Benedicta Gafah
- I’m not against buttocks surgery but I’ll never do it – Gafah
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Fella speaks after being hospitalised, says she is strong
- Nana Aba Anamoah adjudged 2019 Radio and Television Personality of the year
- ‘I worship Sarkodie like a god’- Nana Aba Anamoah
- Fella Makafui appears hospitalised in new trending photo
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins big at 2019 RTP Awards
- Men masturbate with my pictures and send me the videos – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba narrates ‘horrendous’ sexual harassment experience