Moesha Boduong appeared on “Sex and Love Around The World” show with Christine Amanpour on CNN to discuss what influences some Ghanaian women to date married men to make a living.
According to her, her sleeps with married men because the economy is hard and she can’t cater for her own needs. She said these married men pays for her rent advance, her car and make life comfortable for her.
WE BRING YOU WHERE SHE STARTED FROM AND HOW SHE ENDED UP SLEEPING WITH MARRIED MEN
Born Moesha Budonita Boduong, the heavily endowed actress is the daughter of Rtd. Major Boduong and the late Tina Boduong. She was born on March 10, 1990 and completed her primary education at the Nyhiaeso International School and Martyrs of Uganda Basic School in Kumasi, the capital of Ashanti Region.
She proceeded to Accra Girls Senior High School where she had her secondary education before ending up in the department of arts of the premier University of Ghana where she graduated with a Diploma in Theater, Music, and Dance.
The 28-year-old has been featured in many films like “Pool Party”, “Bloodline”, “Dark Dawn”, and “Assault Case” among others. She also featured in the film “AMAKYE and DEDE”.
She is the host of HP TV and appears on other TV shows from time to time.
- Moesha Boduong is a Sissala from the Upper West region.
- She is an old student of Accra Girls Senior High School.
- Her father was a former military officer.
- She lost her mother 14 years ago.
- She has five siblings and she is the fourth born.
- She studied theatre arts at the university of Ghana.
- She likes fashion and trendy stuffs.
- She lost her virginity at age 21.
- She dumped her first boyfriend in level 300 because he couldn’t afford her needs.
As you can see, she dumped her first boyfriend because the boy was not having a car not to talk of buying here one. Maybe that was when she realized that married men will be more accommodating and her needs would be well taken care of.