One of the saddest news Ghanaians heard this week was the death of Kumawood actor Nurudeen Abass popularly known as Blinks and it was indeed another Black Wednesday for movie lovers and Ghanaians at large.
A close friend of Abass, Nebu as he’s popularly called in the Kumawood movies has revealed the secret plan behind his death.
According to Nebu’s narration, the death of Abass per the incidence leading to his death was a planned thing by assailants who had long targeted him.
“Blinkz doesn’t walk alone because he knows the danger in certain areas, the only time you will see him alone is when he is doing something he doesn’t want anyone to know,” he said in a phone-in interview with Rashad.
Nebu further stated that Blinkz was a friend of his murderer but he withdrew himself from their gang and decided to make peace and speak against gangs who engage in violent activities.
According to the report, he was stabbed by a man he was fighting with at Sawaaba, a Muslim community in Kumasi, Ashanti Region but according to Nebu, Abass tried to separate a fight between his boss’ brother and his boss’ wife and from nowhere, his murderer who had no knowledge of the quarrel came in with a knife and stabbed him in the head and neck making him fall to the ground.
While he was still on the ground, his murderer boasted and warned those around to stay off; this made those around frighten since he was holding two knives. The Police were later called in but it was too late for Blinkz.
Well, information reaching us has it that one of the people who stabbed him identified as Sumaila Tijani has been arrested by the police in connection to the murder.
A source at the Ashanti Regional Police Command confirming the arrest said the suspect Sumaila was arrested at his hideout at Atimatim in the Tafo-Pankrono Municipality of the Ashanti region.
Per the customs of Islam, Abass had to buried after spending a day at the mortuary and Kumawood stars were there to support the family.
- Five murder cases Ghanaians are anxiously awaiting their outcomes
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- Menzgold, and other top cases in court that you probably don’t know their status now
- Kumawood Actor Bishop Bernard Nyarko Reported Dead
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Lucy Quist resigns from Normalisation Committee post
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Dortmund appoint Otto Addo as assistant coach
- Black Stars to hold training camp in Abu Dhabi
- Kwesi Appiah assesses Ghana’s chances
- Trabzonspor to open negotiations with Leeds over Ekuban
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Partey committed to Atletico Madrid amidst transfer rumours
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- Ghana’s two angels: An insult to their congregations
- SECURITY ALERT: Prophet Stephen Kwadwo Adom – a threat to public safety
- CUSTOMER CARE: Is Opportunity International Savings and Loans next to Midlands?
- Death and the politics of tribute in Ghana: Focusing on the Akan
- Honourable but not honest
- Did Dr. Otabil Indeed Play No Role In the Collapse of Capital Bank?
- Menzgold – Joy News’ Laughable So Called Visit to Menzgold’s London Office
- MENZGOLD: Aurum Utalium vs September 28
- Indefinite Postponement of Terminal 3 commissioning: We must fly above petty politics – Okudzeto Ablakwa