Music researcher Nana Kwaku Odoom Amoah has made some shocking revelations about the death of dancehall diva Ebony and has accused songwriter Bullet who doubles as the CEO of Rufftown Records of stealing “Uber Driver and Masakra” songs for his artistes.
This comes after the music researcher took to his social media page to accuse Bullet of song theft.
Speaking in a phone interview with him on “Showbiz Agenda” on Zylofon FM 102.1, he told the host Samuel Atuobi Baah known as Sammy Flex that he does not hold any issue with Bullet but he is just protecting the intellectual property of other artistes.
“Bra Sammy, I have no issue with Bullet but let’s be frank. You play the song and compare it to Wendy’ s uber driver and masakra, there is no difference. Even if it is the uber driver that has difference, the lyrical content of the masakra is just the same as the asore track of Kay Wusu. He stole both of them from the same link” he narrated.
He further claimed that the late Ebony had no driver; she was driving by herself when the accident happened.
According to him, there was no security protecting the Ebony as the military man who was involved in the accident was travelling on his own.
“Who told you Ebony had a driver? She was driving on her own. Bullet has a bad managerial skills. I don’t just want to remind her family of the pains. The mad men who came from the bush after the accident with the whistles, what did they do to them. Ask Bullet whether he knew the soldier man and if he says yes, ask him where? The soldier man wasn’t protecting Ebony but was travelling on his own.
“After the accident had happened, some mad men came from the bush with whistles and went up and down 4 times and were no where to be found. Ebony had no driver but even if he says she had a driver, ask yourself where is the driver. When the accident happened, I had a camera in my car but I felt the pains to the extent that I could not even take pictures” he claimed.
In addition to this, he revealed that Fantana who has just been introduced to the music scene is not the ‘original’ Fantana. Nana Amoah claimed there was a Fantana even before the demise of Ebony, stressing that the Fantana the general public knows, is not the one he knew when Ebony was alive.
He said: “Everybody in Ablekuma knows the real Fantana. She was with Bullet before Ebony died. The new Fantana is not the original Fantana. I can get you the number and pictures of the real Fantana because i even spoke to her this morning and she was speechless.
“I told you earlier I have no issues with Bullet but I want him to come out and clean his mess. Ask him where Miss Forson and Brella are? Bullet is just wasting our talents in Ghana”.
Click the link for more information on this story.
- Bullet gave the songs we wrote together to Wendy Shay – Ms Forson
- Shatta Wale’s words to Wendy Shay after she shamed critics with new Jeep
- Wendy Shay’s interview edited to gain traffic – Bullet
- Bullet accused of stealing songs for Wendy Shay
- Wendy Shay’s music goes through research and consultation before it’s released – Bullet
- Bullet Freely Opens Up About The Music Career Of The Late Ebony Reigns
- Bullet Denies Sleeping With Ebony And Wendy Shay
- Factors responsible for Wendy Shay’s success revealed
- Ghanaians troll Wendy Shay for missing lines in popular gospel song
- Fantana jams to Wendy Shay’s latest song
- I’m sorry – Ms Forson apologizes to Bullet
- Bullet forced me to divorce my husband 4 months after we married – Ms Forson
- Ms Forson should shut up, I clothed and fed her – Angry Bullet fires
- Ahkan’s frequent trips to America collapsed Ruff N Smooth – Bullet
- Ola Michaels apologises to Wendy Shay over ‘ugly looks’ comment
- Settle your beef peacefully – Kwami Eugene advises Wendy Shay, Fantana
- Wendy Shay clashes with Ola Michael over ‘make-up’ comment
- Stop the negative stories, project us in a good way – Wendy Shay to bloggers
- Shatta Wale has made me fearless – Wendy Shay
- Stop insulting me, correct me when I’m wrong – Wendy Shay to critics
- I’m better than Wendy Shay and Fantana – Ms Forson challenges
- Wendy Shay vs Fantana beef: Watch how they were forced to hug
- The constant insults from people drain me emotionally – Wendy Shay
- ‘You’ll run away if you take a look at Wendy Shay in the morning’ – Ola Michael
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Wendy Shay speaks dumbly in interviews because her manager Bullet is dumb – Bulldog
- I’m proud I can now buy an iPhone – Wendy Shay defends her net worth answer
- Fantana is now learning how to cook – Wendy Shay
- My paralyzed kid brother was in recently burnt family house – Wendy Shay
- Wendy Shay sacked as YEA Ambassador