Big Brother Naija Star, Vee, took to social media today, 13th February, to celebrate her father, Mr. Adeyele’s birthday.
Vee, shared some photos of her dad together with her siblings and mom on her Instagram page, to celebrate his birthday.
“Happy birthday to the first man in my life… The older her gets, the vainer he gets too. Love you forever dad,” she captioned the photos.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Many fans took to the comments to react to Vee’s post including her boyfriend, Neo, who also showed his future father-in-law some love, calling him a ‘fresh guy’, and added cake and love emojis to his comment.
Though a much more words for his future father-in-law on his birthday was expected, we however believe that, Neo has probably already talked on phone with him and he has said all the birthday wishes he needs to say to his girlfriend’s dad.
See the post below…
- “I Will Tell My Daddy”- Vee Reacts As Neo Teases Her On Social Media
- ‘I Am Sweating’ – BBNaija’s Vee Reacts To Neo’s Role As A Lover Boy In A Movie
- Neo Replies Vee After She Said Bone Straight And Jesus Are The Answers To Her Problems
- “If You See How I’m Sweating Ehn”- Vee Reacts To Neo’s Kissing Scenes In His New Movie
- “Neo Didnt Say A Word In The Movie, Only Kissing And Touching” – Vee Cries Out Over Neo’s Scenes In New Movie
- “Ghanaians Are The Most Welcoming People Ever” – BBNaija Vee
- BBNaija: Vee Expresses Her Love For Ghanaians Over The Warm Welcome Given To Her And Neo On Their Visit
- “Finally Left Naija For The First Time”- Neo Expresses Gratitude To God After Arriving In Ghana
- “I Plan To Marry Neo”- Vee
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- “Free Yourself Jealousy And Tell Me I’m Cute”- Vee Tells Her Critics
- Vee Flaunts Her Tattoos In New Photos
- “The Drip King”- Reactions As Neo Shares New Photos
- Heartwarming Moment BBNaija’s Vee Met Her Idol, Naomi Campbell (Video)
- Vee Shares No Make-Up Photos And She Looks Super Cute
- “Jesus And Bone Straight Is The Answer To My Problems” – BBNaija’s Vee Laments
- “Nigerian Police Forgets They Are Citizens Too” – BBNaija Star, Neo Jabs Nigeria Police Over #OccupyLekkiTollGate
- “Release Yourself From The Bondage Of Clout For One Day”- BBNaija’s Vee Fires Ka3na After Her EndSARS Tweet
- BBNaija Star, Vee Reveals, She Learned Her Thick Skin Attitude From Her Father
- Vee Shares Cute Family Photos To Celebrate Her Father’s Birthday
- Neo Expresses Gratitude To Fans For Their Support During Their Visit To Ghana
- BBNaija’s Neo Features In New Movie To Be Premiered On Valentine’s Day
- BBNaija’s Vee Nails It In These New Photos
- BBNaija: Vee Announces Plans Of Going Back To London
- “I Need A Real Break” – Vee Laments
- BBNaija’s Vee Celebrates 400K Followers On Twitter
- “I’m In A Real African Country”- BBNaija’s Vee Says After Arriving In Ghana
- BBNaija’s Neo Storms Internet With These New Photos To Begin The Week
- “I Go Leave This Instagram For You”- Erica Reacts To Neo’s New Photos
- “Never Force A Friendship Or A Relationship”- Vee Advises Fans