The Ghana Police Service is not certain the human parts found in a septic tank at the former home of one of the kidnapping suspects Samuel Odeoutuk could be that of three (3) Takoradi girls.
A statement issued and signed by Deputy Superintendent of Police, Juliana Obeng who is the Head Public Affairs Unit at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) has said.
According to her, human parts indeed were retrieved at the uncompleted building which was formally occupied by the suspect standing trial for the kidnapping of the three girls but added that they would be sent to the forensic science laboratory of the Ghana police service for analysis and further investigation
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“As part of Investigations into the three (3) Takoradi kidnapped girls, the Criminal Investigation Department and the Western Regional Command earlier this evening August 2, 2019 conducted an operation at kansaworodo a suburb of Takoradi.
During the operation which took place at about 7pm, some human remains were retrieved from a septic tank at an uncompleted building.
The building was previously occupied by convict Samuel Odeoutuk Willis who is one of the accused persons standing trial for allegedly kidnapping the three (3) Takoradi girls.
The discovered human remains would be sent to the forensic science laboratory of the Ghana police service for analysis and further investigation”.
- Police can’t bury our girls for us – Families of Takoradi girls fume
- Dead Taadi girls: Ruth is alive and was spotted at Sowutuom in Accra – Family claims
- Missing Taadi girl’s family hold prayers to mark first anniversary
- Takoradi: Acting IGP to visit families of missing girls today
- Save me, save me!: Find out how T’di kidnapped girl, Ruth called mum on day of kidnap
- Exhumed body site is cemetery – Says Takoradi residents
- U-Turn: We’re ready for DNA test – Tadi girls’ families
- Takoradi kidnapped girls’ families to refuse Police DNA request
- Police retrieve skeletons suspected to be that of missing Takoradi girls
- Breaking News: Dead bodies of Takoradi missing girls discovered
- Takoradi kidnapping: Accused persons’ Facebook chats reveal coded language on kidnapping
- Good News! 3 Kidnapped Takoradi Girls Found