Ghanaian singer, Kurl Songx who is a signee on the Highly Spiritual record label, has apologized to his boss Kaywa.
The singer landed himself in hot soup after he stated that he is not getting enough push from the label.
Reacting to the accusation Kaywa has refuted these claims and has stated his disappointment at Kurl Songs for his statements.
In an Instagram post sighted by MyNewsGh.com, the singer has rendered an unqualified apology to his boss Kaywa.
He posted a photo of his boss with the caption:” Wherever I am today I thank God for your life. You are a blessing to my life and I am forever grateful as your son.. You have created a path I am enjoying today. Sometimes as young budding artists, we always wish to see ourselves progressing quickly forgetting that progress is a process. ???? any utterance made in public to hurt you and anyone through out my career… please forgive Papa, working with you is a privilege and i would always love to work with you and forever remain a son to you..I am a testimony of your blessing and I do not want to depart from my father with curse but rather a blessing. Its very dangerous and I have learnt my lessons and through out my journey as a young musician, “remembrance” is the key!???????????????????????????? A father remains a father no matter what!! I love you papa @kaywabeatz Please as a first son of highly spiritual music I want to also speak on behalf of my brother papa please find a place in your heart to forgive us all.. God bless @highlyspiritualmusic God bless @steamanentertainment God bless everybody God bless ghana God bless gh music God bless the adabraka boy”.
- Yaw Berk apologises to Kaywa
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists