I have had to interrupt an important activity to write this—not because I am deeply concerned about what’s going on here. But because I find it grossly offensive and it serves as a case for arguments I have always maintained.
A lot of Africans are inherently stupid, greedy and extensively selfish. This is the reason why corruption does not only breed at every corner of the continent, but it will be the everlasting bulwark to our collective betterment.
The African is not politically insane as many may say. She is just too selfish and wears a tainted myopic financial lens.
How much are they paying these folks to hold these deceptive and insulting placards that make a mockery of all our intellect?
It’s undeniable that ‘Ghana has become harder’—the economy is on its last knees and the President himself acknowledges that the fundamentals are weak, hence the galloping fall of the cedi.
Yet, because these fools (and I intend to be contemptuous) have been paid some peanuts, they’ve decided to spend their afternoon waving these placards to Ghanaians who are not alien to the current difficult situation in Ghana.
And the hovering mediocrity of the Ghanaian is captured—when obtaining a Ghanaian passport, an exercise which by default should be rapid and smooth, is cited as an achievement of a government.
How many Ghanaians have passports or even care about that? The majority of Ghanaians want just reliable electricity, good roads, good hospitals, employment and an economy that does not beat them now no matter how much hard they try to improve their lives under the unforgiving scorching sun.
If anyone knows any of these human beings without conscience, tell them, I say being selfish can be rewarding but being stupid on top of it is a tool to exterminating their own people.
- NDC has erred: This is why preparing a manifesto without a running mate is a big blunder
- 4 Top Ignorant Politicians in Ghana [OPINION]
- Why one of these 3 would be John Mahama’s running mate
- Dr. Bawumia: The 21st Century Ghanaian Political Messiah?
- Why I blame Reverend Obofour for the death of Apraku My Daughter
- What if the advert that ‘has been vetted and approved by FDA’ hasn’t been vetted and approved by FDA?
- Digitisation: Are Ghanaians losing their jobs to robots?
- Do you know NCCE is still running adverts on the cancelled referendum? The teacher needs a teacher
- #SaveOurData campaign makes no sense; who is forcing you to live in East Legon when Lapaz is cheap?
- How democracy collapsed Ghana
- Ghanaian politicians, before you boast of efficiency, read this
- EKOWRITEs: HIV/AIDS, the ABC story
- Leader needs patience!
- Opinion: History of Trans Volta Togoland
- President Akufo-Addo was right; vote ‘Yes’ to elect your MMDCEs
- Is COP Nathan Kofi Boakye a policeman of integrity?
- Samson’s Take: Books win corruption fight in Ghana
- Female majority enrolment – University of Ghana shows the way
- The undisputed fact about our pregnant teenagers
- Western Togoland: Blame UK & UN, not Ghana
- Electing MMDCEs on political party tickets will embolden wanton abuse of political power at local levels
- President Akufo-Addo, the generations yet unborn are most grateful for protecting Ghana’s bauxite!
- The truth behind Ghanaian politics
- Of what value is a Mahama apology?
- NPP must maintain the 2016 vote difference and retire John Mahama
- Out of greed, Kwame A-Plus has chosen to be a thorn in the flesh of Akufo-Addo
- Keep it up, Sammy Gyamfi; give us more press conferences on SADA, GYEEDA, Bus Branding!
- Better find out who killed Atta-Mills
- Are you happy about this kind of Ghana?
- Corruption: John Mahama and NDC are different sides of the same coin