Movie Producer, Leila Djansi has disclosed that she escaped rape four times before she turned eighteen.
She made this revelation after Kuukuwa Andam made a startling revelation about the current Ghana Bar Association President, Anthony Forson Jnr who alleged to have raped her in 2012.
Leila mentioned that “Yep. Escaped rape 4 times before I turned 18 in Ghana. Are Ghanaian men are rapists or do they not understand sex, love and relationships?”
She indicated that “In a society where a woman is deemed property, it’s not surprising they believe they can take anyone they want.
Widowhood rites, dipo rites, witches camps, female genital mutilation, trokosi….a violation of the life and body of women in the name of religion or culture has plagued the society for generations!
Bottom line, African men have no respect for women! But a woman must be married or she’s not complete, so we have a bunch of ignorant women who give agency to the male exploitation agenda”.
Although the issue dominated discussions on radio and television it seems to have gone to rest like any other issue does in Ghana.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
View this post on Instagram
- Don’t attend a church where the pastor’s chair is different from the members – Leila Djansi
- RAPE: KNUST Records 329 Rape Cases In One Academic Year
- Irene Antwi Throws More Light On Rape Allegation Against CEO Of First Allied Savings & Loans, Nana Yaw Oduro
- Filmmaker Leila Djansi exposes men who attempted to rape her at age 18
- These hungry small girls will give you all the bedroom acrobatics and accuse of you of rape later – KKD
- #MeToo: “How I Was Raped By Anthony Forson Jnr, President Of The Ghana Bar Association” – Law student narrates her ordeal