Fella Makafui has lost her biological father for a while now but she found out about his death just yesterday, Ghpage.com has discovered.
According to Fella Makafui who shared the news online, her mother kept the news from her because of the bad relationship she (Fella Makafui) has with her man.
Fella Makafui explained that she and her mother were badly treated by the man to the extent that she even wanted to sue him for such bad treatment.
Ghpage.com has already reported about how Fella Mkafui uses her stepfather’s surname instead of her own biological father’s which he gave to her at birth.
But Fella Makafui now feels bad about it. According to her, she should have shown the man love or even tried to reach out to him and settle their differences.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Fella Makafui wrote on social media: “Should have forgiven him or shown him love, now I feel so bad … I totally regret I feel so bad right now”.
Read more about Felal Makafui’s rants about her dead father below
- Fella Makafui has become arrogant and pompous – Actor
- Fella speaks after being hospitalised, says she is strong
- Fella Makafui appears hospitalised in new trending photo
- I don’t repeat what I wear – Fella Makafui brags
- I don’t repeat what I wear – Fella Makafui
- Serwaa Amihere asks Strongman to apologize for insulting Fella Makafui
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- Adom FM’s Sister Sandy accuses Fella Makafui of trying to abort her pregnancy
- Medikal blasts Yolo producers for dropping Fella Makafui
- Photos: Did Fella Makafui & Medikal Get Married Today In Court?
- Fella Makafui drops unseen lovely photos to celebrate Medikal’s birthday
- Time heals, no regret – Fella Makafui says amid Medikal flaunting new girl
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie