An actor called Fenard Mintah has called out Fella Makafui for snubbing him after gaining prominence in the industry.
According to him, he starred in a movie with Fella and had a really cool rapport with her until her rise to fame through YOLO.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
In an interview with Zionfelix uncut, a very bitter Fenard said he called Fella constantly but she pretended she didn’t know him once she gained the needed recognition in the movie industry.
He bemoaned the unfortunate tendency of people to look down and shun others when they get to the top.
He advised people to never look down on others because in his words, “God does whatever He pleases and nobody knows tomorrow”.
- Fella speaks after being hospitalised, says she is strong
- Fella Makafui appears hospitalised in new trending photo
- I don’t repeat what I wear – Fella Makafui brags
- I don’t repeat what I wear – Fella Makafui
- Serwaa Amihere asks Strongman to apologize for insulting Fella Makafui
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- Adom FM’s Sister Sandy accuses Fella Makafui of trying to abort her pregnancy
- Medikal blasts Yolo producers for dropping Fella Makafui
- Fella Makafui’s biological father she wanted to sue is dead
- Photos: Did Fella Makafui & Medikal Get Married Today In Court?
- Fella Makafui drops unseen lovely photos to celebrate Medikal’s birthday
- Time heals, no regret – Fella Makafui says amid Medikal flaunting new girl
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie