Fans of Ghanaian rapper, Okyeame Kwame have showered praises on him for maturely congratulating his ex-lover, Nana Ama McBrown for successfully putting to birth.
Okyeame Kwame even though couldn’t tie the knot with Nana Ama McBrown but still very good friends with her and showing he still cares for her, the ‘Rap Doctar’ took to his Instagram page and posted a beautiful baby bump photo of Nana Ama McBrown with the caption, “Congratulations @iamamamcbrown”.
Some fans of Okyeame Kwame in the commenting box showered praises on him for showing maturity by congratulating Nana Ama McBrown.
Below are some of the praise comments monitored by Asembi.com.
derealsis wrote; “Awwwwn this is beautiful respect sir”.
erne_sweetie_pie_ added; “This soo nice @okyeamekwame ??”.
cocaine_pappi said; “Matured guy I like dat”.
ekuah_akoto commented; “I ve always and will always respect you for this King @okyeamekwame”.
naa_adukss also wrote; “The level of Maturity u have shown should be a lesson and a good example to all the boy following”.
pm_cosmetics.gh commented; “You have done so well and I know you are happy for her now @iamamamcbrown much respect from this day @okyeamekwame”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
View this post on Instagram
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- PHOTO: Okyeame Kwame Congratulates His Ex-girlfriend, Nana Ama McBrown After Child Birth
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- Top rappers who were raised as Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrity Marriages Worthy Of Emulation
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Wondering how Nana Ama McBrown gets money to buy the expensive cars? Here are her sources of income
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Ghanaian families with the most celebrities
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- I apologised to Okyeame Kwame after my Kasiebo song – Obrafour