Some are born with a golden spoon in their mouths, and some are born with silver spoons in their mouths, some are born with wooden spoons in their mouths, whereas some aren’t born with a spoon.
I guess you’ve got the point? Well, by virtue of one’s birth, he /she could be with families that have it all. Others could also belong to families who are yet to establish a legacy. Whatever the case, life must go on. After all, all fingers aren’t equal.
If one is born into a family of wealth or fame, life becomes relatively easier. On the other hand, if one is born into a needy family, life, from the onset, becomes tough and so such people must double up their efforts if they are to make something meaningful out of life.
It’s no different from the paths people take to become celebrities. Some are born into it whiles others through the hard way, achieve that status.
Despite how difficult it is to become a celebrity, some families seem to have it easy. In this article, we will take a look at some of the families in Gnana with the most celebrities.
Confused? LOL! That’s the family of the self-acclaimed rap doctor, Okyeame Kwame. After giving birth to two beautiful kids with his heavily endowed wife, Annica, Okyeame Kwame took steps to turn his kids into celebrities.
Sante Antwiwaa Nsiah-Apau, the daughter of Okyeame Kwame launched a hairline which is specially formulated for kids. The hairline is known as Sante’s Hair for Kids. Together with Sir Kwame Nsiah Bota, the son of Okyeame Kwame, Sante has continuously appeared in several photoshoots and have all but cemented their place as celebrities despite their young age.
Both kids have featured Okyeame Kwame on a song.
Music-duo Bradez; Flowking Stone and Kunta Kinte are also brothers of Okyeame Kwame. That’s a celebrity family for you.
The Ayew Family
Abedi Ayew blazed the trail in his family, and as a result, the moment you are born in his family, you become a star. He is regarded as one of the greatest footballers to grace the pitch. His intelligence and skill set him miles above his contemporaries. He featured for clubs such as Al Sadd, Real Tamale United, Olympique Lyon, Torino, 1860 Munich, Al Ain and Losc Lille.
His sons, Andre Ayew and Jordan Ayew have followed the path of their father and have also become highly celebrated football icons. Andre Ayew features for Swansea City whiles his younger brother, Jordan features for Crystal Palace FC.
Abedi’s brother, Kwame Ayew, is also a celebrated Ghanaian footballer.
The Buari Family
Of course, the mention of Buari always reminds us of movies. Most people do not know that Nadia Buari was born into a family of entertainers. Her dad, Alhaji Sidiku Buari was an athlete and a musician. As an athlete, Sidiku was a silver medallist at the All-Africa games which was held in Dakar, Senegal in 1963 in the 400 meters race.
Again, at the 1965 All-Africa games held in Brazzaville, Congo, he was a bronze medallist on the 4×400 meters relay team. As a musician, Sidiku won the Entertainers Critics and Reviewers Award after he released the Africa Responds to the World album. He also served the president of MUSIGA before the emergence of Obour.
His daughter, Nadia Buari followed his path as an entertainer; however, she took a different route. Nadia Buari is one of the biggest Ghanaian actresses. Entertainment resides in the blood of the Buari family.
Nana Ama McBrown has also taken steps to ensure that the celebrity status remains in her family. She was heavily criticized for licking Baby Maxin. However, she turned that darkness into light and has ensured that her baby has become one of the youngest celebrities.
Nana Ama McBrown chronicled the birth of Baby Maxin to the extent that realistically, Maxin became a celebrity even before her birth. Maxin has also been hugely displayed by McBrown. Reports indicate that Baby Maxin has already landed an endorsement deal as a baby.
McBrown’s husband, Maxwell Mensah, is also not new in the media. He has been rolling with celebs and even dated Mzbel.
The Awindor Family
Don’t be confused, It’s the family Efya belongs to. Efya’s real name is Jane Awindor. Efya is a singer, songwriter and an actress. She is known for the hit song, “Best in me”. She is the daughter of Nana Adwoa Awindor, a filmmaker and the host of the popular television show, Greetings from Abroad.
Efya sometimes sets social media ablaze by posting videos of herself doing “girls girls” stuff with her mother.
- Ghanaian celebrities you didn’t know are Muslims
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who found love beyond our borders
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- Music Video: Flowking Stone Drops ‘Blow My Mind’ Featuring Akwaboah
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Ghanaian celebrities in long-distance relationships
- Ghanaian celebrities with royal blood that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who have hit rock bottom
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Corona Babies: List of Ghanaian celebrities who have given birth in 2020
- Female Ghanaian celebrities who make haircut looks so cute
- Ghanaian musicians using their real names as stage names
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful