Investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas has labelled reports claiming the BBC rejected his proposal to expose corruption in UK national institutions as “fake news”.
The alleged report has been widely published and shared on social media by Ghanaian blogs and websites in the past week creating a lot of dissent against the BBC.
The fake news claimed Anas was stopped from investigating “The UK political class (leaders and politicians) who influence/facilitate, or benefit from the continuous looting of Africa’s resources?; Corruption and match-fixing in the English Premier League; and racial abuses in UK universities (focusing on lecturers and university authorities).”
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
It also accused BBC of telling Anas that “the exposé will not be in the interest of the BBC and that of the UK.”
It also claimed that Anas refused to be part of the ‘Sex for Grades’ exposé in Ghana and Nigeria because he was not granted the opportunity to investigate the UK.
The journalist who is also the CEO of Tiger Eye PI posted a screenshot of one of the stories on his Facebook wall with the description: “FAKE NEWS ALERT”.
- Ask Me Intelligent Questions And Stop The Rubbish – Kennedy Agyapong ‘Fires’ BBC Reporter
- Confusion hits BBC over Anas’ ‘Number 12’ exposé
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- What ‘Anas’ said in trending video
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- Saddick Adams helped to expose Nyantakyi – Anas recommends him for Reuters programme
- UG rejects BBC’s ‘Sex for grade’ allegation against lecturers
- ‘I didn’t touch her; sit up or you’re useless’ – Gyampo to BBC as he threatens to sue
- Must-read from a ‘migrant spy’: No greener pastures on the desert
- Despite Group, two workers of Okay FM apologize to Anas
- Anas pats Starr FM’s Adeti on the back
- Anas exposé: ECOWAS court dismisses 3 ‘corrupt’ judges
- Anas sues Multimedia, 3 staff for defamation
- Oscars 2019: Seven Things We Learned At The Ceremony
- Anas is an enemy and a Pharisee to Ghana – Chairman Wontumi
- VIDEO: Anas Releases Full Video Of Latest Exposé On Galamsey
- ANAS EXPOSE: Presidential staffer, others fingered in fishy mining deals
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- Anas Declared Wanted By Dubai Police?
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- Anas’ Location When Ahmed Suale Was Killed Revealed
- Police Arrest 6 Persons In Connection With Ahmed’s Murder
- Anas’ Tiger Eye PI Is A Criminal And Terrorist Organisation – Kwesi Nyantakyi Speaks
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- Kennedy Agyapong Rains Insults On Family Of Late Ahmed For Siding With Anas
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- Ahmed’s Murder: Anas Presents ‘Concrete’ Evidence To Police
- Police ‘Picks Up’ Anas Over Ahmed’s Death
- This Is Why Anas Employed The Late Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- I Don’t Trust Current IGP Because Anas Vetted And Appointed Him – Kennedy Agyapong Alleges