Former BBNaija housemate, Nengi, has shared an emotional message she wrote to her mother as today marks 5 years she passed on.
In a post sighted on her Twitter page, Nengi mentioned that she laid her mother to rest on February 13, five years ago. Adding that whatever she is doing now, it is in remembrance of her mother.
“Mama Flora!! 5 years ago today, I laid you to rest. Everything I do, I do for you. Love you, mama…FOREVER.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
If readers will recall, before Nengi joined the BBNaija reality show, she had her own shoe line, Shoe by Flora. She mentioned that she named the shoe line after her mother in remembrance of her. The shoe line was nominated as the brand of the year at last year’s All Varieties Awards.
Also, immediately after Nengi left the BBNaija house, she got signed into Payporte, Africa’s renowned fashion store.
See the post below;
Mama Flora!! 5 years ago today, I laid you to rest. Everything I do, I do for you. Love you mama.. FOREVER ❤️
— Nengi Rebecca Hampson 👑 (@nengiofficial) February 13, 2021
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Davido Follows Nengi Again On Instagram After Their Clash
- BBNaija Star, Nengi Nails It In These Black Outfits
- Read Nengi’s Adorable Message To Her Fans As They Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- See The Gifts Nengi And Ozo Gave Each Others On Valentine’s Day
- Nengi’s Original Certificate Showing Her Results From UNIPORT Surfaces
- ”The Pain Never Goes Away” – BBNaija Nengi Shares Reminiscences Her Late Mother
- BBNaija: Nengi Reveals Who Her Ideal Man Is (Video)
- “Baba God Thank You” – Nengi Reacts As Ozo Bags New Show Host Gig
- Nengi Shares A Childhood Photo Of Herself And Sister
- “I Have Found Favour In The Sight Of God”- Nengi
- Nengi Lands Big Ambassadorial Deal With BOZ Jewelry
- Check Nengi’s Lovely Reaction As Ozo Bags New Partnership Deal
- Nengi Secures The Bag As Brand Ambassador For Itel, Nigeria
- “The Key To Failure Is Trying To Please Everybody”- Nengi
- “Erica Leads, You Follow”- Fan Tells Nengi After She said This About Herself
- Nengi Storms Social Media With Stunning Photos Of Herself
- “Privacy Is Power”- Nengi Says
- “I Miss Accra”- Nengi Says Few Moments She Arrived In Nigeria
- #BBNaija Day 54: Nengi to study in UK, Dorathy sends Laycon packing, housemates to party with Ice Prince and DJ Xclusive, lots more…
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba