Kumawood actor Kwaku Manu has accused the now notorious Evangelist on Facebook Emmanuel Addai of using his wife for rituals just so he can succeed.
According to the actor cum presenter, Evangelist Addai does not deserve the title evangelist because he is not one and even his name Addai needs to be changed.
Speaking on his accusation of how Addai used his wife for rituals, he asked that friends and followers of Addai on social media should ask him to bring out his wife on live video so they can see her.
Kwaku Manu went on to say that Addai can’t show her off because he has used her for rituals just for self-gain whiles his wife is sick and can’t do anything.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He added that the powers been possessed by Addai is just to convince the weak and vulnerable Ghanaians and anyone who doesn’t stand with him is an enemy, therefore, tag them as Illuminati.
Kwaku Manu further asked that Akuffo Addo led government to take steps in bringing Addai to book before things get out of hands.
He questioned Addai claims to fighting for Ghanaians against the whites and asking people to return to their roots but he is sleeping and enjoying in America where Illuminati was formed.
Watch Kweku Manu’s video below:
- Lil Win finally begs Kwaku Manu for forgiveness
- Only thing needed to fix movie industry is money – Kwaku Manu
- Yes, I agree with Kofi Asamoah 100%, whites have sense than blacks – Kwaku Manu
- Debt forces Kwaku Manu to close down his school
- Stop the agenda to make Kwaku Manu my enemy – Lilwin to journalists
- I have cheated on my wife countless times – Kwaku Manu
- ‘Lilwin & I Are Not Friends Anymore’- Kwaku Manu Drops Bombshell
- Bloggers causing celebrities to live fake lifestyles – Kwaku Manu
- Kwaku Manu feeds the homeless & advises the youth
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda