Entertainment show host on Kasapa FM and critic, Kojo Preko Dankwa, has called on the Economic and Organised Crime Office (EOCO) to go after Socrates Safo in relations to the confiscation of assets belonging to CEO of embattled Menzgold, Nana Appiah Mensah aka NAM 1.
He told Prince Kwesi Dadzie aka Mr Handsome on Rainbow Radio 87.5Fm that, EOCO should immediately go after him because he was a board member and advisor on the Zylofon Arts Fund which disbursed an amount of $1 million for the creative arts industry.
Kojo Preko Dankwa said it would be fair for EOCO to go after every single person who had anything to do with the Zylofon brand.
He said, Socrates Safo failed woefully as an advisor on the Zylofon Arts Fund and could not execute an agenda to promote the industry especially in the area of distribution.
He was reacting to the topic on whether the industry treated NAM 1 well over the crisis that has hit the Menzgold company and its related companies including Zylofon Arts Fund.
He said the amount allocated for disbursement through the fund was huge hence the need for EOCO to invite Socrates Safo and all other persons who served on the board.
Zylofon Media launched the arts fund to support the creative arts industry in Ghana.
The fund was launched to support the creative arts industry financially and creative persons who seek support from the fund dubbed Zylofon Arts Fund.
During the launch of the fund last year, Head of Communication, Samuel Atuobi Baah said the firm intends to start the Zylofon Arts Fund initiative with a million dollar.
According to him, “Zylofon Arts Fund is a fund that is going to support the creative arts industry from all disciplines. From dancers, movie and music producers, artistes to whoever plays a critical role in the creative arts industry stand a chance of accessing this fund”.
“To us at Zylofon Media, we see this as a lifetime investment which would be developed into a creative arts bank. But for now, it’s just a lifetime fund which will benefit the creative people,” he said.
EOCO has frozen assets of NAM 1 after securing a court order.
The landed properties include Menzgold Ghana Limited, Menzgold Office Complex, Zylofon Art Complex, Brew Marketing Consult, Star Mad. Football Club, Zylofon Music and Media Company Limited, Brew Energy Company Limited and G. Tech Automobile Service.
Others include two properties located at Trassaco Valley; namely Plot No. 315 and Plot No. 337, a plot of land (No 54) near Oak Street, Trassaco Valley, an uncompleted residence and 510 acres of land.
- NAM1’s Zylofon TV And FM Go Live Again After EOCO’s Directive To Suspend Operations
- Blakk Rasta Becomes Jobless As EOCO Takes Over Zylofon FM And TV
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Full List Of Properties Registered In NAM1’s Name Identified By EOCO
- JUST IN: Zylofon Media Suspends Operations Following EOCO’s Order
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Submit NAM1’s Assets Or Face The Law – EOCO Warns Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Others
- Menzgold Saga: What Zylofon Media signees should include in their New Year resolutions
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy Opens Up On The Seizure Of His Assets By EOCO
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy Reveals Why President Akufo-Addo Is Silent On Menzgold Issues
- I’m Grateful And Still Support NAM1 Wherever He Is – Stonebwoy
- Lawyer Maurice Ampaw In Trouble Over Refusal To Release NAM1’s Land Cruiser Prado To EOCO
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Full List Of Customers Out Ahead Of NAM1’s Dubai Court Appearance
- A Vivid Eyewitness Account Of How Willie Roi Died
- MENZGOLD SAGA: NAM1 To Make Third Appearance In Dubai Court On Valentine’s Day
- MENZGOLD SAGA: EOCO Boss Denies Taking Cash And Car From NAM1
- REVEALED: These Are The ‘Big Men’ Who Took Money From NAM1 – VIDEO
- REVEALED: This Is Why EOCO ‘Picked Up’ Bulldog And Arnold Asamoah Badu
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Joyce Blessing Now A Radio Show Host At Atinka FM After Zylofon Media Shutdown
- AUDIO: I’ll Expose And Curse All The ‘Big Men’ Who Benefited From My Son’s Wealth – NAM1’s Father Warns
- JUST IN: EOCO Storms Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy’s Houses To Take Over
- Menzgold saga: Shatta Wale Finally Confirms He’s Parted Ways With NAM1’s Zylofon Music Record Label?
- Menzgold saga: This is how Ghana’s delegation to Dubai was snubbed
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Signing fees, cars and mansions given to Zylofon Media signees can pay off half of monies locked up at Menzgold (DETAILS)
- NAM1 spent £70,000 to treat Becca’s STD in London; Details of all monies NAM1 spent on her revealed
- NAM1 reportedly gives government the go-ahead to supervise the sale of his assets to pay Menzgold customers
- Menzgold saga: Ghana government to ‘pay’ Menzgold customers some percentage of their locked investment
- PHOTO: Landlord throws out NAM1’s Zylofon Media From Tamale office
- Menzgold saga: A Brief profile of CEO, Nana Appiah Mensah
- JUST IN: EOCO freezes NAM1’s bank accounts
- REVEALED: This is why Becca has deleted all photos of NAM1 from her Instagram page
- Becca tagged as the 21st century Judas for deleting photos of NAM1, Menzgold and Zylofon Media from her Instagram page