The English Premier League is a top soccer league with talented coaches and players. It comprises twenty football clubs from England. IMG Productions broadcast the tournament to more than 643 million houses. Punters can wager on any EPL team on Betway. It is necessary to understand the Premier League rules and format to win bets. Here are four tips to increase your chances of winning English Premier League bets.
1. Open an Account
The first step to being a successful punter is creating a betting account. There are thousands of sportsbooks that you can sign up with. Check their client reviews and odds to determine whether they are genuine. Each firm has distinct betting terms and conditions. It is advisable to join a bookie with an easy to navigate website. Also, consider the payment options that it offers. Some betting companies allow gamers to transact using credit cards, PayPal and mobile payment.
2. Select Matches
Most EPL games are often played on weekends. Some bookies seclude certain games in their betting options. For instance, your sportsbook might include a specific game in the pre-match bet list but omit it in the live bets. Also, it might offer different betting options for various Premier League games. Punters who take part in English Premier League football betting with Betway need to research before they wager on certain games.
3. Look for Bet Bonuses and Offers
Reputable sportsbooks offer free bets to new gamblers. They pay the winnings a punter earns from the bets. You aren’t required to stake your money when placing free bets. Some bet bonuses need you to win a fixed amount of money to make a withdrawal. Bet bonuses are hard to find. They return your stake and winnings. Yet, you should meet particular wagering requirements to use a bet bonus. They include rolling over a bonus severally to make a successful withdrawal.
4. EPL Odds
The English Premier League has some unique odds that you can’t find in other soccer leagues. They include:
- Title odds: Bookmakers allows soccer fans to predict which team will win the League title. This betting option is available during and before the Premier League season. In the current campaign, Liverpool has fewer odds compared to low-ranked teams such as Southampton.
- Individual matches’ odds: They cover various outcomes including Asian Handicap, Goal Total and Match Result.
- Relegation odds: You can wager on which teams will get relegated to the English Championship at the end of the season. The odds change as the tournament continues. Bettors can also wager on which team will compete in EPL next season.
- Top four odds: Most Premier League clubs compete for a top-four position. It earns them qualification into the UEFA Champions League and Europa League. Yet, top-four bets are hard to win compared to win-draw-win bets especially if there is a slim margin between the leading teams.
More than 500 million fans watch English Premier League games each year. The tournament earns the United Kingdom a significant amount of revenue. It features talented players such as Jesse Lingard, Mohammed Salah, Mesut Ozil and Sergio Aguero. Betway has a wide Premier League betting market. Punters can follow tips from reputable tipsters to win more bets.
- Mobile Betting Is Becoming More Popular Than Ever
- People Are Paying To Play Online Games That Encourage Them To Save
- Liverpool win sixth UEFA Champions League
- Hazard expects Chelsea exit to be announced soon
- Adomah secures Premier League promotion with Aston Villa
- Kompany announces Manchester City exit
- Lichtsteiner is set to leave Arsenal after Europa League Final
- It makes it very hard for me to have respect Maurizio Sarri- Gary Cahill reveals
- Luiz pens new deal at Chelsea
- Relegated Premier League club Huddersfield Town set to be sold
- Atsu on target for Newcastle against Liverpool
- Bailly ruled out of AFCON
- Adebayor talks about Arsenal’s challenges
- Herrera to join PSG next season
- Lukaku dreams to play in Italy
- Guardiola debunks Mahrez exit rumours
- Historic: Long scores fastest goal in English Premier League
- Giroud to stay at Chelsea
- Salah named one of the world’s most influential people by Time magazine
- Solskjaer set to make tough decisions on Manchester United squad
- Benayoun announces his retirement
- Special Competition: Karela United Whip Hearts Of Oak
- Special Competition: Eleven Wonders 0-3 Asante Kotoko – Porcupine Warriors return to winning ways
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- Atletico Madrid places €80 million as Thomas Partey’s price tag
- I won’t naturalize for Russia – Kadri Mohammed pledges his allegiance to Ghana
- Barca coach disappointed in Kevin Boateng’s attitude to training
- Ghana can win 2019 AFCON without me – Gyan
- Bring back Muntari, KP Boateng – Alhaji Grusah
- Real Madrid consider shock move for Thomas Partey