Highlife artiste Bless has confessed that his biggest crush in the entertainment industry is award-winning vocalist Efya.
Bless said bluntly in an interview with SVTV Africa with host DJ Nyaami that, he nearly gave his breakthrough-song ‘Chocho Mucho’ to Efya as a gift and out of love for the songstress.
“Efya Nokturnal has been one artiste that, when I hear her voice, I get goosebumps all over my body. Efya, and you know, I love Efya so much that, when I wrote my chocho mucho song even without starting the production, I nearly gave her the song. She should take it and sing it.” He added.
According to the ‘Chocho Mucho’ hitmaker, he loves the way, Efya sings and her versatility.
“Like, I love the way she sings, she is too powerful, a powerful singer, and I love powerful singers. Efya is that artiste who is good at and has everything, so since I didn’t plan of coming into the music industry, I thought of giving my song to her.”
Bless is out with his new single entitled ‘Moonlight’.
The impressive Highlife track was released alongside its video on the same day and was produced by Kindee.
The song, he noted, was a ballad and taught men to appreciate women without breaking their heart.
Since he discovered his calling and passion some years ago, he took the bold step and kicked off the business of singing professionally. Ever since then, Bless born Kwabena Boateng has not left any stone unturned as he has continued to perform in major shows and concerts within Ghana.
Watch the video below
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists
- VIDEO: Danny Beatz – Don’t Let Me Fall ft Fantana & Freda Rhymz
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Only fools buy data just to insult and create rivalry between artistes – Kwaw Kese