Singer Eazzy has named Kuami Eugene and Patapaa as artistes she would not want to work with.
Speaking on Behind The Fame on Joy FM, the ‘Wengeze’ hitmaker said her type of music differs from that of Patapaa and Kuami Eugene, hence they cannot blend.
Eazzy explained Patapaa’s type of music is too fast for what she does and she cannot compete.
“I love his personality. He is a very lively person, but music wise I no go fit. I know him as an up-tempo artiste, If you put me on any of his songs, I go do yawa,” she told Lexis Bill on Monday.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Eazzy stated she would consider a collaboration when Patapaa decides to make a mid-tempo song “I think we can blend, then.”
The singer added she prefers a collaboration with KiDi than Kuami Eugene.
Eazzy said she likes the texture of KiDi’s voice, his compositions and the tone he sings in.
“Knowing that there is another player that can do a better job for me, I would like to go for that,” she added.
The artiste said, she has nothing against the personality or brand of Kuami Eugene and Patapaa but her reasons are based solely on the music they do.
- Upcoming Artistes Association Of Ghana To Hold Intercessory Prayers For Kuami Eugene, Kidi, Kwesi Arthur And Patapaa.
- VIDEO: I must win 2019 VGMA artiste of the year award – Patapaa
- Patapaa and ‘Otetafo’ Kuami Eugene arrive in Sierra Leone for ECOFEST
- Ghana USA Peace Concert: Organizers react to reports that concert flopped
- FLOPPED: Ghana USA Peace Concert which had Maccasio, Patapaa, Kidi, Kuami Eugene, others billed recorded less than 50 people
- I wasn’t aware of Patapaa’s diss song to Kuami Eugene – ‘Manager’
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Talent Are Still Questioned
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- 5 Ghanaian musicians whose career were killed by dumb decisions
- 4 Richest young celebrities in Ghana
- Exposing private parts, and other 9 weird moments in the history of Ghana music
- Patapaa and Jay Wan Finally Drops The Grenade Song ‘Sokoto’
- Patapaa and Jay Wan To Release A Song On 21st August
- I am scared to fade out – Kuami Eugene
- Kofi Kinaata, Kuami Eugene, Dope Nation, others billed for #D2R2019
- Catherine Afeku, Patapaa’s dance battle at Kundum Festival Mega Jam
- Patapaa gifts Fadda Dickson a copy of maiden album
- Fancy Gadam Debunks Rumours That Patapaa Has Taken Him To Juju
- Shatta Wale, Patapaa, others thrill Cape Coasters in sparkling Oguaa Fetu Afahye
- First copy of Patapaa’s album purchased for GHC60,000
- Past highlifers have inspired my songs – Pataapa
- ‘Pa2pa’ album to takeover the world – Pataapa
- Sco pa tu mana: How Patapaa became a global Internet meme
- Eazzy talks about her music journey on the BBC
- No Manager Has Tasted My Sweet Tonga – Eazzy Reveals
- ‘Greedy’ Patapaa is riding on my song to achieve fame – Kawoula
- I Don’t Wish To Go Back To Lynx Entertainment – Eazzy
- Patapaa is too ugly; he looks like an animal – Lilwin
- VIDEO: Lil Win Blasts Patapaa For Doing Wack Songs