Contentious marriage counsellor popularly known as Counselor Lutterodt has made another damning statement concerning the lavish birthday party of Prophet Badu Kobi.
According to the marriage and relationship counsellor, people shouldn’t befriend the poor but only the rich.
“Thanks to everyone who brought Prophet Badu Kobi a birthday present. This is why I say don’t make poor people your friends.
Help the poor but befriend the rich. Salute all of you who brought birthday present, huge ones of course that will make one enjoy life not when you are dead”, he stated.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
This statement by the controversial marriage counsellor is in relation to the flamboyant birthday celebration of Prophet Badu Kobi.
The founder and leader of Glorious Wave Church, Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi on Friday 3rd May celebrated his birthday in Accra.
The lavish birthday party was held at his church premises and was graced by pastors, politicians, celebrities, church members and well-wishers.
There was also a display of wealth as the spiritual son of Prophet Badu Kobi known as Rev Obofour sprayed lots of cash on him.
- AUDIO: Sex Education in Primary School is the Best – Counsellor Lutterodt
- Focus on enhancing your breasts, buttocks – Counselor Lutterodt to Ghanaian women
- Counselor Lutterodt does not think before he speaks – Akuapem Polo
- Efia Odo vs Counselor Lutterodt: how it all started and what Sister Derby has to say
- Counsellor Lutterodt Seeks Protection From The Dead
- VIDEO: Akua GMB Did Well By Dumping Dr Kwaku Oteng – Counsellor Lutherodt
- VIDEOS: It’s Unholy To Talk About Sex And Orgasm In front Of God – Desmond Elliot Tells Counsellor Lutherodt
- 7 times Counselor Lutterodt proved he needs psychiatric assessment
- Husbands who are rent-broke do not deserve to have orgasm – Counselor Lutterodt