Nigerian Songwriter and singer, Burna Boy, is believed to be making an attempt to retaliate the violent actions of SARS.
SARS, which is an abbreviation of Special Anti-Robbery Squad, is a subsidiary body of the Nigerian Police which have swayed from their core mandate as protectors of the citizens by carrying out harsh treatment on the Nigerian populace.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Whilst some celebrities have protested for the disbandment of SARS over social media, Burna boy is seen at playing with guns. Maybe this is his statement or maybe he’s just in the mood to play.
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who have won the hearts of Ghanaians
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- #ENDSARS: Burna Boy finally clears air on his absence on the grounds to protest
- Don’t Sound Like We Can’t Do Without You – Fan Blasts Davido
- ‘Are You Guys Suicidal’ – Dencia to EndSARS Protesters
- Runtown And Falz join in the #ENDSARS Peaceful Protest Ongoing In Lagos
- Wizkid’s Bodyguard Throws Subtle Shades At Davido, Shares Photoshopped Photos Of Wizkid And Burna Boy
- Burna Boy And Wizkid Spotted Cooking Something Together In The Studio Recording
- ‘I will love to see how Burna Boy will beat me in my own country’- AKA
- Burna Boy is NOT taking African Giant Tour to Ghana
- Burna Boy allegedly dumps Steflon Don, returns to actress Princess Shyngle
- Stefflon Don debunks rumors of Burna Boy ditching her for Princess Shyngle
- R2Bees’ “Site 15” Album Makes It Number 10 On Billboard “World Album Chart” Category
- REVEALED: This Is Why Nigerians Love Coming To Ghana
- AFRIMA 2018: Stonebwoy Grabs Best Reggae/Dancehall Artiste Of The Year Award ─ VIDEO