Beautiful Kumawood actress and entrepreneur, Vivian Jill Lawrence seems to have tied the knot in a secret ceremony with a recent picture she posted flaunting the wedding ring.
Vivian Jill is seen wearing the ring on her wedding finger which indicates that she was truly wedded.
Judging from the way she boldly showed off the ring, in these photos indicates how happy she is to have that ring.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Could it be that Vivian Jill is secretly married or it’s a tactic to scare off some guys who may be disturbing her? For all we know she could be wearing it to act a new movie. Time will definitely tell.
Meanwhile Vivian Jill was recently in the news after a self- acclaimed man of God alleged that Vivian was sleeping with her oldest son.
Vivian who wasn’t amused by the accusation lambasted the “man of God” through her facebook and Instagram page. Unperturbed by the accusations, she penned down a beautiful message to mark her oldest son’s birthday.
- Ama Mary cries on live video to apologize to Vivian Jill over semen allegations
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor