Media conglomerate Despite Group and two employees with Okay FM, Kwame Nkrumah popularly known as Kwame Nkrumah Tikesie and Kwame Amoh has rendered an unconditional apology to the ace investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas for their defamatory comments against him and his associates during a discussion on investigative documentaries on their programme entitled Ade Akye Abia.
The investigative journalist sued the two (Kwame Nkrumah and Kwame Amoh) for comment made on March 7, 2019, during the Ade Akye Abia morning show on Okay FM which tarnished his image.
The suit pointed out that “…the plaintiff claims against the defendants, jointly and severally, for damages for libel contained in the publication endorsed on the writ of summons by way of an attachment and particularized costs, including lawyer fees.”
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
But in their retraction and apology to Anas Aremeyaw Anas stated that “the said allegations have been found to be false and same should not have been made on our FM station. In this regard, the comments relating to this incorrect statement is most regrettable.”
The statement added that the management of Okay FM, Kwame Nkrumah and Kwame Amoh do hereby apologize and unconditionally and unreservedly retract the allegations and comments made against Anas and his associates during the discussions on the Morning Show.
The media house further promised not to further publish or reproduce the said allegations and comments made on March 7, 2019, on any of its platforms.
Find the full statement below
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- What ‘Anas’ said in trending video
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- Saddick Adams helped to expose Nyantakyi – Anas recommends him for Reuters programme
- FAKE NEWS: BBC rejects Anas’s proposal to investigate corruption in UK
- Anas pats Starr FM’s Adeti on the back
- Anas exposé: ECOWAS court dismisses 3 ‘corrupt’ judges
- Anas sues Multimedia, 3 staff for defamation
- Anas is an enemy and a Pharisee to Ghana – Chairman Wontumi
- VIDEO: Anas Releases Full Video Of Latest Exposé On Galamsey
- ANAS EXPOSE: Presidential staffer, others fingered in fishy mining deals
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- Anas Declared Wanted By Dubai Police?
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- Anas’ Location When Ahmed Suale Was Killed Revealed
- Police Arrest 6 Persons In Connection With Ahmed’s Murder
- Anas’ Tiger Eye PI Is A Criminal And Terrorist Organisation – Kwesi Nyantakyi Speaks
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- Kennedy Agyapong Rains Insults On Family Of Late Ahmed For Siding With Anas
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- Ahmed’s Murder: Anas Presents ‘Concrete’ Evidence To Police
- Ask Me Intelligent Questions And Stop The Rubbish – Kennedy Agyapong ‘Fires’ BBC Reporter
- Police ‘Picks Up’ Anas Over Ahmed’s Death
- This Is Why Anas Employed The Late Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- I Don’t Trust Current IGP Because Anas Vetted And Appointed Him – Kennedy Agyapong Alleges
- Ahmed’s Death: I Have No Trust In Ghana Police; I’m Doing My Own Investigations – Kennedy Agyapong
- I’ll Honour Ahmed With A ‘Huge Story’ That’ll Shake Nations – Anas
- VIDEO: Anas Speaks On Allegations That He Killed Ahmed
- Kennedy Agyapong Promises To Gift GHS100,000 To Anyone Having Information About Ahmed’s Killers
- Ahmed’s DEATH: Fingerprint Experts Engaged By Police Over Ahmed’s Murder