Controversial Relationship Expert, George Lutterodt is pleading with all and sundry to get Television Personality cum Comedienne Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa popularly called Afia Schwarzenegger a husband to solve her depression.
According to him, the television personality’s attitude of behaving as if she doesn’t need a man in her life is just a public show off and that she is dying inside and thinks a lot when she’s in her room.
Counsellor Lutterodt said Afia Schawr’s depression is getting out of hands which needs all hands on deck to get her a husband who will marry her within the shortest possible time.
He claimed Afia Schwar is seriously depressed due to the absence of a male figure in her house calling on mothers who are not bothered to have her as a daughter in law to assist her get a husband.
‘This is a plea for a sister who is depressed seeking for father figure for her children at home, I plead,’ he said.
He further pleaded with mothers who don’t love or treasure their sons too much to also assist the controversial media personality become a wife again.
Counsellor Lutterodt claimed Afia Schwar is seriously yearning for the credential of being called a wife.
He called on well-meaning Ghanaians to have some sympathy for struggling Afia Shwar by securing her a husband who can make her a happy home.
He stressed that Afia Schwar needs a qualified man and not a replica of her former husband Lawrence Abrokwa who will take her out of her lonely brothel she calls a house.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Launching his national crusade of getting Afia Schwar a husband in a video from his hideout in the USA ahead of the celebration of mothers’ day sighted by MyNewsGh.com, Counsellor Lutterodt stated that Afia can sponsor the marriage ceremony herself if she gets a man willing to marry her.
‘As for Afia Schwarzenegger who is trying to get a father figure for her children at home,…Once its mother’s day and she has some two children down there may I wish her happy mothers’ day and plead with all families that don’t worry and you don’t matter and don’t care having her as a daughter in law, to assist us get her somebody to manage her as a husband. Because this attitude of behaving like men are nothing is painful, she’s struggling, let’s have some sympathy for her. Her depression is getting out of hands, all she needs is a qualified man not like Abrokwa’s type, that will remove her from her brothel she calls a house to a home, where she will give respect, discipline, decorum to sexual intercourse. I’m pleading, if you have a son that you don’t love too much, you don’t treasure too much but can sponsor or allow him to come for Afia Schwar to sponsor and make him a husband so she will get that credential of being a wife, I beg you help.’ he said.
Afia and Abrokwa’s marriage which hit the rocks in 2017 took place at a private marriage ceremony in South Africa on Saturday October 22, 2016 inside a church at Florida Lake in Johannesburg.
- I’m beautiful than most ladies – Afia schwar
- Mzbel reveals what caused her feud with Afia Schwarzenegger
- Depressed Afia Schwar badly needs a husband – Counsellor Lutterodt pleads
- You live in a brothel – Counsellor Lutterodt jabs Afia Schwarzenegger
- Afia Schwarzenegger discloses why she will fight Abrokwah till death
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah