Ghanaian hip hop artiste and the CEO of AMG Business Kweku Addai popularly known as Criss Waddle has mocked social media sensation now turned musician Archipalago over his first song.
The AMG boss took to Facebook to ridicule Archipalago after he gained 1.4k dislikes on his first single on Youtube.
Criss Waddle wrote; “Anane Dennis her Archipalago your new song for YouTube no, the dislikes be 1.3k way the likes be ONLY 214 ??? abi na u think say music Be comedy eh ??? Kwasia Banku #fane 10 #AMGBUSINESS”
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Archipalago originally known as Anane Dennis has come under heavy backlash after he released his first single dubbed “Megye”.
The song which currently has over 1.4k dislikes and 267 likes on YouTube has been described by viewers as noisy and nothing to write home about.
Archipalago is known for criticizing celebrities over their works but it’s unfortunate that he has made a mockery of himself over his new single.
See post below;
- Sarkodie shares inspiring throwback photos to motivate fans on twitter
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m