“Like seriously?”, Funny Face says in their commercial.
After struggling with my Vodafone’s internet to get on Facebook, I was greeted with news on the launch of Vodafone 4G service few days to come. Like seriously?, I asked in Funny Face’s voice.
Are these Telcos regulated at all? OH OK there’s a National Communications Authority and YES Ursula Owusu is the Minister of Communications. Sometimes I wonder if these our ministers do travel at all or they just enjoy playing games with us. Don’t they see what we call 3G or 4G when in other countries?
Why should we even think of 4G when we are not even done with -1G yet? What’s their interest? Are they cashing in some way? I just don’t understand.
So Vodafone Ghana won one lot out of the three to begin 4G operations. Check the current state of Vodafone’s internet service. How are they delivering this 3G service that we are trusting them to deliver 4G? Something must be going that we don’t know.
I just can’t believe myself that heads and ministers at the NCA and Communications Ministry are actually looking forward to this. So what makes them think that Vodafone can deliver 4G better than 3G?
Only God knows how I managed to use Vodafone’s internet to publish this.
Well, below is the picture of Ursula Owusu, Minister of Communications.
- Pilolo African Diaspora festival
- Tales from my backyard: How we innocently kill our loved ones
- Neglect of the boy-child since Beijing conference 1995 – A similar mistake to the reason for that conference
- Killing the cure for AIDS: The case of Nana Kofi Drobo II and Dr Sebi
- Pepper Dem Ministries’ response to Asantehene’s warning to Queen Mothers
- Why I will vote against Akufo-Addo even if he gives me free water and electricity for life
- Is Hawa Koomson’s act a confirmation that the NPP is the most violent political party in Ghana?
- In-depth analysis that shows that Akufo-Addo has won the 2020 elections
- Auditor General Vs The Presidency: Why both should be shown the exit
- Time to do away with retirees as Presidents; Amend the laws to allow the youth to contest
- What Prof. Jane Naana Opoku has in common with past running mates that should scare the NPP
- Why Nana Addo should be blamed for Carlos Ahenkorah’s recklessness
- NDC has erred: This is why preparing a manifesto without a running mate is a big blunder
- 4 Top Ignorant Politicians in Ghana [OPINION]
- Why one of these 3 would be John Mahama’s running mate
- Dr. Bawumia: The 21st Century Ghanaian Political Messiah?
- Why I blame Reverend Obofour for the death of Apraku My Daughter
- What if the advert that ‘has been vetted and approved by FDA’ hasn’t been vetted and approved by FDA?
- Digitisation: Are Ghanaians losing their jobs to robots?
- Do you know NCCE is still running adverts on the cancelled referendum? The teacher needs a teacher
- #SaveOurData campaign makes no sense; who is forcing you to live in East Legon when Lapaz is cheap?
- How democracy collapsed Ghana
- Ghanaian politicians, before you boast of efficiency, read this
- EKOWRITEs: HIV/AIDS, the ABC story
- Leader needs patience!
- Opinion: History of Trans Volta Togoland
- President Akufo-Addo was right; vote ‘Yes’ to elect your MMDCEs
- Is COP Nathan Kofi Boakye a policeman of integrity?
- Samson’s Take: Books win corruption fight in Ghana
- Female majority enrolment – University of Ghana shows the way