Former President John Kufuor and wife former first lady Theresa Kufuor have been admitted at the University of Ghana Medical Center (UGMC) receiving treatment for Coronavirus, The Herald reports.
According to the report, that the couple, who are in their 80s, has been at the UGMC for some time now, and are responding positively to treatment.
The report added that the former first couple were admitted to the Coronavirus designated treatment center for VVIPs few days after Mr. Kufuor, returned from the New Patriotic Party’s (NPP) event where President Akufo-Addo was officially acclaimed his party’s presidential candidate for the 2020 elections.
According to Starr FM, the former first couple has been taken out of their residence after some security officers in their house tested positive for the virus.
It is unclear where the two contracted the virus.
Ex-President John Agyekum Kufuor and wife add up to the tall list of notable Ghanaians who have tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
- Akufo-Addo’s free water and electricity, are they for votes or genuine concern?
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Still Stranded Abroad
- List of all Ghanaian politicians who have recovered from COVID-19
- Popular Ghanaians Who Have Recovered From Coronavirus
- CORONAVIRUS FIGHT: Will Ghanaians reward the NPP or show them the exit in the 2020 elections?
- Will the final year SHS students thank Akufo-Addo for FSHS or punish him for COVID-19 exposure?
- All the times Nana Akufo-Addo proved that NPP is above the law
- Akufo-Addo’s cabinet members go missing; sparks rumours of widespread of COVID-19 in the Jubilee House
- Akufo-Addo goes ‘missing’ in isolation; sparks rumours of coronavirus treatment
- Young Ghanaians Who Have Died of Coronavirus
- NPP members who have died of coronavirus
- COVID-19 Fight: Nana Addo And His Appointees Have Failed Ghanaians
- Notable Ghanaians who have died of coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Was Gary Al Smith discharged just to stop him from exposing the government further?
- John Mahama’s running mate announcement, and other important events coronavirus has affected
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Not On Facebook
- KNUST Coronavirus Test Kit: Was it a hoax?
- Astronomical rise in Ghana’s COVID-19 recoveries met with scepticism
- Coronavirus: Fundraiser for pregnant Ghanaian nurse who died in the UK hits $100,000
- Kufuor’s bad deals cause of annual floods – Rawlings