Former President John Kufuor and wife former first lady Theresa Kufuor have been admitted at the University of Ghana Medical Center (UGMC) receiving treatment for Coronavirus, The Herald reports.
According to the report, that the couple, who are in their 80s, has been at the UGMC for some time now, and are responding positively to treatment.
The report added that the former first couple were admitted to the Coronavirus designated treatment center for VVIPs few days after Mr. Kufuor, returned from the New Patriotic Party’s (NPP) event where President Akufo-Addo was officially acclaimed his party’s presidential candidate for the 2020 elections.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
According to Starr FM, the former first couple has been taken out of their residence after some security officers in their house tested positive for the virus.
It is unclear where the two contracted the virus.
Ex-President John Agyekum Kufuor and wife add up to the tall list of notable Ghanaians who have tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Young Ghanaians Who Have Died of Coronavirus
- KNUST Coronavirus Test Kit: Was it a hoax?
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Not On Facebook
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Notable Ghanaians who have died of coronavirus
- NPP members who have died of coronavirus
- List of all Ghanaian politicians who have recovered from COVID-19
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- All the times Nana Akufo-Addo proved that NPP is above the law
- Popular Ghanaians Who Have Recovered From Coronavirus
- Akufo-Addo’s free water and electricity, are they for votes or genuine concern?
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Still Stranded Abroad
- CORONAVIRUS FIGHT: Will Ghanaians reward the NPP or show them the exit in the 2020 elections?
- Will the final year SHS students thank Akufo-Addo for FSHS or punish him for COVID-19 exposure?
- Akufo-Addo’s cabinet members go missing; sparks rumours of widespread of COVID-19 in the Jubilee House
- Akufo-Addo goes ‘missing’ in isolation; sparks rumours of coronavirus treatment
- COVID-19 Fight: Nana Addo And His Appointees Have Failed Ghanaians
- Coronavirus: Was Gary Al Smith discharged just to stop him from exposing the government further?
- John Mahama’s running mate announcement, and other important events coronavirus has affected
- Astronomical rise in Ghana’s COVID-19 recoveries met with scepticism
- Coronavirus: Fundraiser for pregnant Ghanaian nurse who died in the UK hits $100,000
- Kufuor’s bad deals cause of annual floods – Rawlings