Olakunle Churchill, estranged husband to popular actress, Tonto Dike, has reacted to Tiwa Savage’s exit from Mavin Records.
Tiwa Savage on Thursday announced her exit from Mavin Records after signing a new deal with Universal Music Group, an American music company that boasts of artists like Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and Lady Gaga.
Reacting to the news, Churchill took to his Instagram page, describing Tiwa Savage as a blessing to Africa.
He, however, shunned allegations and supposed revelation made by Tonto Dike in an interview on Wednesday which has since stirred reactions on social media.
Recall the actress on Tuesday revealed how she allegedly caught Churchill on a red pant, with red candles and laptop at night, describing him as a yahoo boy and scammer.
Churchill, however, wrote: “Savage you’ve got this! You came into a male-dominated industry and not only did you carve a niche for yourself but you have also become a role model to a lot young Nigerians and Africans generally.
“I am not surprised on your new and major deal with Universal Music Group because the global stage is where you belong. Tiwa Savage, you have proven in so many ways that “there’s no force more powerful than “A woman determined to rise!
“Thank you for being a blessing to Africa. You are definitely a force to reckon with and I am so proud of you. Congratulations Tiwa, the world is yours for the taking. Go and conquer!”
- Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband jabs her with a new car; says I make money in 40 seconds
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor
- Ghanaians too quick to judge – Victoria Lebene