Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh has sparked speculations that his second marriage to Bettie Jennifer is in crisis, following the deletion of all her photos on his Instagram account.
The internet woke up to the news of Chris’ private wedding to his American wife on Saturday, October 7, barely a year after divorcing Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite.
The 39-year-old and Damilola were married for three years – a union which produced a child, Brian, who is now four years old.
In 5 months from now, Chris Attoh and his US-based wife will be marking their first wedding anniversary, but it appears the union is already facing storms.
It is not clear immediately why Chris Attoh took down all of Betty’s photos but the move has stoked conversation on social media with fans expressing diverse opinions, which are all pointing to a direction that the marriage may have hit the rocks.
- Chris Attoh loses father few months after losing his wife
- Chris Attoh breaks silence after wife’s murder
- US police releases sketch of Chris Attoh’s wife ‘killer’
- Chris Attoh’s wife cited for infidelity
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson