Sometimes pregnancy can be extremely stressful especially for new mothers and ladies in general in this era where everyone wants to be a career woman. However, a glance at these Ghanaian celebrity bumps would make you wish you were pregnant already.
Look how Kafui Danku glows with her baby bump. I think it is the most beautiful thing ever. The actress has had one stillbirth and three miscarriages. She flaunted her belly on IG to show off her beautiful baby bump.
We have to agree that Yvonne Nelson makes a lovely pregnant woman. She embraced her big belly so well in photos we saw of her. Her baby bump was featured on the front page of Wow magazine, and it was absolutely gorgeous. After childbirth, many Ghanaians wanted to know the father of Yvonne Nelson’s daughter, Ryan. The actress had kept the identity of the father hidden. Later on, the actress revealed the father of Ryan is a British photographer.
Nana Ama McBrown
Who doesn’t love McBrown? She is funny and so good at everything she does. She showed off her belly after the birth of her beautiful daughter Baby Maxy. Don’t you feel like having yours too when you see Baby Maxy? The actress did not want to take baby bump photos initially but social media critics who claimed the actress was lying about her pregnancy compelled the actress to make the shoot.
The actress has successfully delivered Baby Maxy, and she has come under intense criticism for over pampering and spoiling her daughter. Social media descended on Nana Ama after she threw a mega birthday ceremony for her daughter where she kissed Maxy affectionately. She couldn’t hide her love for Maxy as she is one of the Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before having a child.
Becca is a very talented musician who has continuously won the hearts of her fans every time she releases a new song. But you have to admit that her belly bump is the nicest thing in the world. She looks so beautiful, and the fact that she is seen dancing in her photos is so precious. Before Becca released pictures and videos of her baby bump, people questioned the legitimacy of her pregnancy as Becca is believed to have delivered six months after marriage.
The situation made some critics like Afia Schwarzenegger, and Akuapem Polo refer to the child as a miracle baby. Others also believed Becca and her husband Tobi had employed the services of a surrogate mother.
Becca currently lives in Nigeria and set to retire from music recordings by the end of the year. She has, however, promised fans of back-to-back releases of hit songs.
Pregnant Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels looks so lovely with her belly bump. Fans went mad when she shared a beautiful photo of herself in a pink dress with her belly protruding from the front. Unlike the others before her, the actress has been accused of tricking billionaire Ned Nwoko to marry her by getting pregnant for him.
This seems to be an issue of no relevance to the actress as she is only worried about her inability to deliver in London because of the coronavirus. In one Insta Story, she wrote: “Coronavirus, you came at a wrong time in my life”.
Ghanaian actress Tracey Boakye announced the birth of her second child on her Instagram page with a stunning picture of her belly bump rocking jeans. On the 14th of May, 2020, the actress delivered a bouncing baby girl. The father of the child is currently unknown. Tracy Boakye is one of the richest celebrities in Ghana. Asembi.com listed her among three female Ghanaian actresses who are richer than dancehall musician Shatta Wale.
The “Sobolo” singer, Stonebwoy, and his beautiful wife Dr. Louisa, showed off her lovely baby bump to clear the hearsays about the pregnancy. Unlike the others, Dr. Louisa kept her pregnancy from the public eye. When she finally gave birth to her son, the family couldn’t hide their joy as they posted a photo of the new baby on their various social media platforms. The doctor is one of the few Ghanaians who became celebrities because of their spouses.
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- VIDEO: Nana Ama McBrown Has Been Pregnant For 11 Months?
- VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson Knew Becca Was Pregnant Before Her Wedding Ceremony?
- I’m gifted that’s why Fred Nuamah hates me – Kobi Rana
- Ghanaian female celebrities who got broken heart in 2018
- “Give My Daughter Anything She Wants” – Mercy Johnson tells Regina Daniels’ Mother
- Ned Nwoko Gifted Regina Daniels Expensive Rolex Watch And Roses on Her Birthday
- “My Marriage Is Just Doing Fine” – Ned Nwoko Responds To Marriage Crises Rumour
- Check the glowing tribute Co-Wife, Laila paid to Regina Daniels to mark her birthday
- I have witnessed a lot of brutality and intimidation on my brothers and friends by – Regina Daniels joins #ENDSARS protest
- Check Regina Daniels’ reaction to her ex-boyfriends, Somadina’s birthday wish
- ” May the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold” – Regina Daniels’ ex-boyfriend Somadina Adinma wishes her
- Regina Daniels Simply Can’t Stand Chika Ike – Fan States
- VIDEO: The moment Ned Nwoko teaches wife Regina Daniels how to shoot
- Netizen trolls Regina Daniels over the color of a dress she wore
- Video: Eagle Prophet Is Not My Baby Daddy, DNA Can Prove – Gloria Kani Responds To Fake News
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Corona Babies: List of Ghanaian celebrities who have given birth in 2020
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Top celebrities Ghanaians have lost to Nigeria
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Female Celebrities Who Want To Be President