President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has made changes to his government by reshuffling 9 ministers.
This is the second time the president is having this exercise and one of the affected ministers is Hon. Catherine Afeku, Minister for Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts.
Hon. Catherine Afeku is now appointed as Minister of State at the office of the president according to a statement signed by Director of Communications at the Presidency, Eugene Arhin.
President Akufo-Addo has named deputy Minister for Lands and Natural Resources, Barbara Oteng Gyasi, as the new minister-designate for Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts.
Upper West Regional Minister, Sulemana Alhassan has been reassigned to an office yet-to-be known.
Dr. Hafiz Bin Salih has now been named Upper West Regional Minister-designate.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Gifty Twum Ampofo, Member of Parliament for Abuakwa North constituency and former Deputy Minister for Gender, Children and Social Protection, is now Deputy Minister for Education.
Freda Prempeh, Member of Parliament for Tano North constituency and former Deputy Minister for Works and Housing, is now Deputy Minister for Gender, Children and Social Protection.
Barbara Ayisi Asher, Member of Parliament for Cape Coast North constituency and former deputy Minister for Education, is now Deputy Minister for Works and Housing.
Naana Eyiah, Member of Parliament for Gomoa Central constituency, is now Deputy Minister-designate for Lands and Natural Resources.
Alex Kodwo Kom Abban, Member of Parliament for Gomoa West constituency, is now Deputy Minister-designate for Health.
Yaw Afful, Member of Parliament for Jaman South, is now Deputy Minister-designate for Aviation.
- Notable people who called for Catherine Afeku’s removal as Tourism Minister
- Catherine Afeku, Patapaa’s dance battle at Kundum Festival Mega Jam
- I Don’t Miss The Creative Arts Ministry – Hon Catherine Afeku
- Ghana finalizes agreement with GERC for $2.2bn Eastern railway project
- Ghanaians requested yet mourning Catherine Afeku’s removal as Tourism Minister
- Don`t Dance Over Afeku`s Exit Yet, Remember The Devil you know…
- Ethiopian Airlines crash: Mum sensed daughter’s death
- BREAKING NEWS: UK Bans Boeing 737 MAX 8 Aircraft From Its Airspace
- This is the Nigerian who died in the Ethiopian Airlines crash
- Ghanaians expected on crashed Ethiopian Airlines flight
- UPDATE: ‘No survivors’ on crashed Ethiopian Airline
- Ethiopian Airlines flight to Nairobi crashes
- Hon. Barbara Oteng Gyasi Assigned As Minister For Tourism, Culture And Creative Arts By President Akufo-Addo
- Cape360 awarded at 2018 Central Region Tourism Awards; see full list of winners
- How to successfully apply for South Africa Visitor Visa from Ghana
- Nalerigu: What the capital of the newly created North East Region has for tourists
- Nigerians Travel To Ghana Just To See KIA Terminal 3
- Hollywood Stars Visit To Ghana Was Useless: Catherine Afeku Replies Actor Prince David Osei
- YEAR OF RETURN: Aburi’s Regeneration Concert records impeccable performances in a marijuana-filled atmosphere
- YEAR OF RETURN: Aburi Botanical Gardens to host African Culture and Wellness Festival
- PHOTOS: Actor Bill Asamoah Gets Appointment As Tourism Ambassador For Ghana
- Uganda hints of Sex Tourism
- Tourism Minister, Catherine Afeku Gets Top International Appointment
- START PACKING: Canada wants 1 million more new immigrants over the next 3 years
- VIDEO: Boris Kodjoe to visit Ghana with top 40 world celebrities
- U.S ambassador summoned over high rate of visa denials
- AFRIMA 2018: Check Out What Happened On The Red Carpet Session
- I Have Swag ─ Tourism Minister, Catherine Afeku Replies Critics Of Her ‘Revealing’ Dress
- Passport forms now free and available online
- Free WiFi on board Dubai taxis