Respected man of God, Rev. Amoako Atta, has said Castro is dead and not coming back to this world as many people hope for or believe.
In a video seen by YEN.com.gh, Rev Atta said before his disappearance in 2013, he had prophesied to Castro in 2012 that the devil was planning to snatch him.
According to the pastor, he met Castro at Race Course in Accra, when he came with Kaywa to his church.
That was when he informed Castro that in a vision, he saw that the devil was planning to kill him either by motor accident or drowning, therefore, he should be careful.
The pastor said he said a prayer for Castro to avert the impending danger, and also gave the musician some directions to follow as well as pray so that the prophecy would not come to pass.
However, Castro died painfully after reportedly drowning at the Ada estuary on an excursion with Asamoah Gyan and friends.
To the pastor, it could be that Castro did not do what he was supposed to do, hence the prophecy could not be overturned.
When asked specifically if Castro is alive, he emphasised in the Akan language: “Nobody can tell me today that Castro is alive and will soon return from somewhere, he is not there.”
- It’s time for Castro to return – Twitter users pay tribute
- Nhyiraba Kojo warns Ghanaians over Castro
- Castro will return this year – Friend claims he’s alive
- Should Castro return today, these 4 things would be his biggest surprises
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala