Bullet, the manager of the late Ebony Reigns, has stated that he has been reduced to tears after listening to the interview between his late artiste and Andy Dosty.
Bullet, who was called into the February 8, 2019’s edition of Daybreak Hitz show after the airing of the interview, expressed how sad he was after listening to the interview. He said that he vividly remembers that very interview and was the one who brought her for the interview.
He also said that the memory of Ebony preparing for a show in the USA where he was waiting for her to join him in about two days from the time of her death adds salt to injury.
When asked of when he heard of the passing, he said, it was around 9:45 am in the morning after the night of the accident.
Bullet however, admitted planning to smoke peace-pipe with Ebony’s father after a year of turmoil between the two. When asked whether he’s heard from the driver who escaped death during the accident, he answered “No” and further assured Andy Dosty that he, Bullet, will avail himself in the studio for a one-on-one interview.
Exactly a year ago, Ghana lost one of its graceful and musically talented budding songstresses to one of the greatest monsters of our time as Ghanaians, road accidents. Priscilla Opoku Kwarteng, known on the stage as Ebony Reigns, whose beautiful life was tragically and suddenly terminated on her way back from a visit to her mother in the Brong Ahafo Region exited this life with her closest pal, Franky Kuri and an alleged bodyguard, Atsu in that unfortunate accident.
- Are the artistes paid more than what Bullet wrote on the list?
- Artistes Taking Advantage of Bullet and Ebony Father’s Media War to Resurrect Career
- Fresh revelations over Ebony’s death
- Bullet Freely Opens Up About The Music Career Of The Late Ebony Reigns
- Ebony’s Unreleased Songs: Dad Hands Over Majority Of The Songs To Bullet – VIDEO
- Ebony’s Birthday, 16th February To Be Declared As “Ebony Jollof Day”?
- Ebony’s Dad Calls Bullet ‘Prodigal Son’ After Making Peace With Him
- VIDEO: Ebony’s Dad Wants 8th February Removed From The Calendar?
- A Never-Heard-Before Interview With Ebony Reigns A Year After Her Death
- Ebony’s Anniversary: ‘Boyfriend’ Releases ‘Secret’ Videos To Celebrate Her
- Let’s Make Peace – Bullet ‘Begs’ Ebony’s Father
- REVEALED: This Is How Much Bullet Charged Ebony’s Dad Before Giving Him Her Songs
- Bullet Denies Sleeping With Ebony And Wendy Shay
- I Lost Control Of Ebony; Wasn’t Aware She Was Travelling – Bullet Reveals
- Late Ebony Reigns set to release new song “Be your driver” under father’s record label
- GHS 3000 Charge Claim an Insult To Our Brand – Keche finally Breaks Silence
- Bullet wanted to Resurrect Ebony – Ebony’s Father
- LEAKED: This is how much Bullet paid musicians to perform at Ebony’s Tribute Concert
- Raquel Did Not Charge to Perform at Ebony Tribute Concert – Raquel’s Manager Rubbishes Claims by Ebony’s Father
- Ebony’s Father: The Media Made Ebony A Hit, Not Bullet
- Everything I’m Doing Is In The Interest Of Ebony – Ebony’s Father
- Sexual Harassment and other shocking stories the media left unreported on Ebony’s death
- Danny Beatz: Ebony’s Death Has ‘Badly’ Affected My Career
- 2018 VGMA: Females in showbiz root for Ebony to win ‘Artiste of the Year’
- I’m sorry – Ms Forson apologizes to Bullet
- Ebony not cause of Ruff n Smooth split – Akhan speaks
- Kuami Eugene will die same way as late Ebony – Eagle Prophet
- Bullet forced me to divorce my husband 4 months after we married – Ms Forson
- Ms Forson should shut up, I clothed and fed her – Angry Bullet fires
- Ahkan’s frequent trips to America collapsed Ruff N Smooth – Bullet