The Manager of the late Ebony Reigns, Ricky Nana Agyemang, popularly known as Bullet has revealed how he moulded late dancehall queen into the coveted figure she became.
According to Bullet, the sassy, provocative and unapologetic style of the late songstress was a plan he carefully hatched and executed.
He revealed that Ebony was into rap music and R&B and had no dancehall in her until they worked together.
Speaking to Citi TV‘s Nana Adwoa Sarkodie, the musician said “When Ebony came to me, all the songs she had and her style, she did not have it earlier. I created that style. Ebony was into rap and cool music like Celine Dion that was her style. She wanted to be like Efya.”
“You can check Efya’s kind of music. So all the songs, the dancehall side, the afrobeats side I created them, you understand,” he added.
With regards to the perception by some people that Bullet’s new artiste Wendy Shay is being stereotyped in Ebony’s shadows, he said: “to me I have worked with the two artistes. I have worked with Wendy Shay and I have worked with Ebony; they are very different,” he noted.
In recent times the musician has reconciled with the father of late dancehall diva. The reunion has sparked a lot of conversation with industry watchers questioning the motives.
Bullet and Ebony’s father are preparing to organise one year anniversary for Ebony Reigns.
- Fresh revelations over Ebony’s death
- Bullet Denies Sleeping With Ebony And Wendy Shay
- Factors responsible for Wendy Shay’s success revealed
- Bullet gave the songs we wrote together to Wendy Shay – Ms Forson
- Shatta Wale’s words to Wendy Shay after she shamed critics with new Jeep
- Wendy Shay’s interview edited to gain traffic – Bullet
- Bullet accused of stealing songs for Wendy Shay
- Wendy Shay’s music goes through research and consultation before it’s released – Bullet
- Danny Beatz Reveals Why He Loved Working With Ebony Than Wendy Shay
- Ebony’s Unreleased Songs: Dad Hands Over Majority Of The Songs To Bullet – VIDEO
- Ebony’s Birthday, 16th February To Be Declared As “Ebony Jollof Day”?
- Ebony’s Dad Calls Bullet ‘Prodigal Son’ After Making Peace With Him
- VIDEO: Ebony’s Dad Wants 8th February Removed From The Calendar?
- Bullet Shed Tears For Listening To Ebony’s Never-Heard-Before Interview
- Let’s Make Peace – Bullet ‘Begs’ Ebony’s Father
- REVEALED: This Is How Much Bullet Charged Ebony’s Dad Before Giving Him Her Songs
- Wendy Shay’s Rufftown Record In Limbo As 2 Top Management Members Resign
- I Lost Control Of Ebony; Wasn’t Aware She Was Travelling – Bullet Reveals
- I’m not leaving Rufftown record label – Wendy Shay
- PHOTO: Wendy Shay hints of leaving Rufftown records
- NPP’s Sammy Awuku buys a copy of Wendy Shay’s album for Ghc25,000
- VIDEO: Stop hiding and bail yourself out – Bullet mocks NAM1
- VIDEO: Wendy Shay thrills fans at her album launch
- I Run To My Boss, Bullet Anytime I’m Been Criticised – Wendy Shay
- Wendy Shay caught in bed naked with Bullet by girlfriend
- GHS 3000 Charge Claim an Insult To Our Brand – Keche finally Breaks Silence
- Are the artistes paid more than what Bullet wrote on the list?
- Artistes Taking Advantage of Bullet and Ebony Father’s Media War to Resurrect Career
- Wendy Shay allegedly caught in bed naked with Bullet
- Wendy Shay swerves fans on ‘Bedroom Commando’